UVI Key Suite - Get 60% off - The ultimate keys collection is on sale!

cclarry

1 hour ago, Nitrate Audio said:

This looks interesting. How does this compare to IKM SampleTank?

Waaaaaaay better GUI and some pretty unique keys in the Digital collection. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nitrate Audio said:

This looks interesting. How does this compare to IKM SampleTank?

The stuff in this is a bit to a lot better depending on the instrument, but it still features less than a handful of instruments with deep enough sampling to be lead instruments (or fun to play, for that matter). Some people like the digital stuff in this a lot but I never cared for it.

Total bargain for what you're getting, at $119.

As jngnz points out, it's not all super deeply sampled.

It's all slathered with fx which I usually pare back to hear the actual instruments.

I am one of the people who really like the digital library... you get a lot here, and it's pretty usable, although it all feels a bit opaque. 

Nowadays I always reach for Keyscape because it's so much more deeply sampled, but I liked having this until I was willing to stump up for Keyscape. 

2 hours ago, MattMusic said:

Great price for all you get

It's just a shame they don't give upgrade prices when you already have  one of them like Key Suite Digital

but is this is segway to upgrade price for othee bundle collection packages they have?

7 hours ago, Nitrate Audio said:

but is this is segway to upgrade price for othee bundle collection packages they have?

Hmm I don't think so, for example to get their Vintage Vault bundle you need to have a product part of the Vintage Vault

7 hours ago, Nitrate Audio said:

probably not, but on the other hand you'll probably get some 50$/€ loyalty voucher later if you buy it

• Like 1