Up to 60% off Sonible pure plugins and bundles, including the pure:bundle Upgrade for $19:

cclarry

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 8:48 PM, e-cue said:

Just a head's up.  I own about 5 other plug in's from them and on their site I got a customer appreciation doodad offer: 

Screenshot2024-04-03at12_46_53PM.thumb.png.4ccc7af3736e20f4c00064f57ba48b94.png

where do you check loyalty discounts on their site?

the sale is now extended to their smart line… i ended up buying their Dynamics Bundle (Smart:Comp2 + Smart:Limit) at JRRShop with Coupon GROUP for 89€

21 minutes ago, GoncaloL said:

where do you check loyalty discounts on their site?

the sale is now extended to their smart line… i ended up buying their Dynamics Bundle (Smart:Comp2 + Smart:Limit) at JRRShop with Coupon GROUP for 89€

Add it to your cart and, if available will show there.

EDIT: actually, the $75 price also shows on the bundle product page (scroll down).

https://www.sonible.com/purebundle/

Edited by Fwrend
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, GoncaloL said:

Yep i saw that.. but that is for pure bundle i was talking about dynamics bundle.

i was asking if they discount in a bundle the products you already have?

Gotchya, but the answer still holds for the dynamics bundle, i.e. while logged in, your loyalty pricing shows up on the product page and in your cart which is easy enough to check.  I don't own either the comp nor limit and my Sonible price is $109. 

EDIT: prices still cheaper at JRRShop of course.  Dynamics bundle shows $109 or $91.56 with GROUP code applied. Perhaps went up after you bought?

Edited by Fwrend

3 hours ago, Fwrend said:

EDIT: prices still cheaper at JRRShop of course.  Dynamics bundle shows $109 or $91.56 with GROUP code applied. Perhaps went up after you bought?

Still the same price, 91.56$=89€ 😉

• Like 1