- Add 5 plugins 80% OFF, 4 40% OFF
- Add 6 plugins 80% OFF, 5 45% OFF
- Add 7 plugins 80% OFF, 6 50% OFF

(iOS product not included)

up to 80% OFF all desktop products
up to 50% OFF all iOS Apps

https://www.nembriniaudio.com/collections

• Like 2

I've started using Nembrini more in my mixes. 

I use the Lo-fi vintage clipper to add a little je ne sais quoi to my mixes in the same way Air adds a certain lift in the final mix.

I recently started using the Acoustic Voice Guitar Amp. It doesn't work well with a plugged in acoustic guitar, but it works great with a DI electric. It also means I can get down a decent acoustic track without having to pull out the mics.

Definitely worth a look.

• Like 1

Just now, MrFigg said:

The thing I don’t like about Nembrini is that the VAT gets added at checkout so it’s never as big a bargain as you think it’s going to be. 

I agree, and I raised this with Nembrini myself. Unfortunately, they are based in Italy and the taxation on on-line transactions by the government is very high compared to other countries (I know, I live here). It's one of the reasons Italy is an unattractive country for foreign investors.

6 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

No.  Own most of them and the only use they got was seeing how much better tonex is if you have good captures.

Wait! Is Tonex from ik multimedia?

I used to use IK plugins years ago but I moved away from their ecosystem because I found them too resource heavy and glitchy.  

Have they improved any?

4 minutes ago, 53mph said:

I used to use IK plugins years ago but I moved away from their ecosystem because I found them too resource heavy and glitchy.  

Have they improved any?

Well it is a 4 GIG program.

But TONEX is far less resource intensive than something like Amplitube used to be.  (check CPU hits below).

I'm not noticing any deal breaking glitches.  There are some occasional UI things, but this is also the best sounding Amp in the box (and pedal) out there, competing and beating boxes that cost 3-4x the price.

image.png.c2532de69c8419eb4250118ed962dbb1.png

image.thumb.png.dee75449c6545a2b52e64b3d3e70755c.png

image.thumb.png.09434f966329c90fa83e494fb4f60ed8.png

32 minutes ago, 53mph said:

Have they improved any?

Echoing Brian's comments, Tonex isn't glitchy at all on my system. It isn't especially light on CPU, but it doesn't cause me any problems.

I don't love the GUI and find navigating between presets and tone models + things already on your system vs. stuff you can download from ToneNet to be a bit of a chore. But they seem to be working on improving the interface.

And more importantly, it just sounds really, really good. I have lots of the Nembrini, tons of PA amp sims, most of Kuasa's offerings, and the majority of what's available for Amplitube. I still really like Kuasa, but almost always reach first for ToneX!

• Thanks 1