Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher .. store wide spring sale - 30% 0ff apps, 50% off add-ons

aidan o driscoll

44 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Awesome stuff and really affordable. I have the previous version and will stick with it, but I use it all the time. 

Same, too expensive for an upgrade IMHO.
$50 or less and they would have had my money.

Edited by TheSteven

I've been using the apps weekly for 7 years now.

Hard to believe V2 came out in Nov 2022.  

I bought it early on hoping to see some big updates.  Honestly not sure anything updated since v1 has been important to me  (other than I've used the B&W LUT pack a number of times - but since I plan to continue to use it figure they need some development money.

I do have some concern they haven't done any real AI dev work.  The reality is something like AI select tools can be a huge productivity booster that has nothing to do with "artistic" control.  

I'm itching to give them money and I wouldn't mind upgrading at that 90 price point... but I haven't really seen anything life changing being added from v1 to v2. 

What I'm really hoping for is that they really go all-in on their brush engine and truly start challenging some of the other programs. Clip Studio Paint is trying to force the subscription BS on their users (we'll see if v3 will be the last perpetual licence). Unfortunately, CSP has hands down the best 'feeling' when it comes down to digital illustration with a stylus. 

21 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Great software this for photos, graphics. I have the previous itteration / version, use it all the time. Its sols as a ONCE off price, not sub. I used to use Photoshop but once they went crazy priced sub and i spotted Affinity .. I was sold

https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/

€125.99 for the whole suite ( Reg €179 )

UPGR - €94 ( Reg €135 )

In the US store, these prices are $115 and $86 so definitely cheaper than the pound equivalents.  

https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/

If you have an iPad, this purchase also gets you the iPad versions of all three programs.

Edited by SmokeyJ628