-----

Total before tax:$102.35

Estimated tax to be collected:$9.72

-----

Grand Total:$112.07

Thanks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, e-cue said:

it just showed up in my cart...  I am a prime member- dunno if that matters.  

With Amazon, if an item isn't in stock, they usually won't allow you to add it to your cart.  How did you add it to your cart?  There is no button available to ADD the item to my cart and I'm a PRIME member as well.

2 hours ago, jesse g said:

How did you add it to your cart? 

That was an option earlier today, not now.
There must have been a limited # of orders allowed or they cancelled all orders.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1

Yes seems to happen whenever something is out of stock: you can purchase it for a few days then you no longer can.  If something is at a great price but not in stock  I  automatically order it and then later research and decide whether or not I want to cancel the order.

They generally will not cancel an order unless the item ordered is discontinued. I have bought a number of things that are not in stock and they ship it as soon as they get more stock in. With the Edge it is very new and still is under preorder at some websites.

At the time, it gave me that "order now, shipped when back in stock" option or whatever it was called at the time, so it's still kinda iffy here but no cancelation yet.  At $117, I'd still cop it, and I even circled back to get a 2nd one for a gift today but only see the "add to list" option.  I tried reproducing the StockUp discount with a bunch of other behringer items with no luck.  

These types of things have been known to come back, so if someone see's that option, maybe report back here.  

• 2 weeks later...