EastWest Spaces II upgrade $49

Fleer

Are upgrades like this only available through soundsonline or do places like JRR eventually carry them too?  Oh and since I'm posting, does Spaces II have everything from Spaces I included? 

Edited by JT3Jon

35 minutes ago, JT3Jon said:

Are upgrades like this only available through soundsonline or do places like JRR eventually carry them too?  Oh and since I'm posting, does Spaces II have everything from Spaces I included? 

As for your second question, I’m missing nothing but, as I said, enjoy the instrument specific presets. They’re a huge time saver. 
As for your first question, I don’t know. I had been waiting for a long time before the upgrade went on sale. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JT3Jon said:

, does Spaces II have everything from Spaces I included? 

from: https://www.soundsonline.com/synth-and-effects/spaces-ii 

"And because it includes all reverbs from Spaces I, Spaces II is the most powerful and versatile convolution reverb on the market."
Though if you've used Spaces 1 in a project you may need to keep it to avoid breaking the project.  The plugins don't have the same name so the DAW may fail to substitute, I don't know as I have not tested this.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JT3Jon said:

Upgrades only at their website.

• Thanks 1