the Arturia Sound Store .. lots FREE

aidan o driscoll

So yes I know we already had access to the preset store and there was some FREE Stuff there. Just got this email from Arturia saying:

Introducing the Arturia Sound Store

Expand with hundreds of extra sounds for free, or treat your workflow to premium presets from world-class sound designers: check out the Arturia Sound Store right inside Analog Lab Play, updated monthly.

Am I dreaming this or was it always this way .. I choose FREE and there seems to be far far more FREE preset  packs available there now?

https://www.arturia.com/sounds

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I keep up with the freebies for Analog Lab pretty well, and I don't seen any new ones.   The last freebie they did for that was the Vintage Lab a few weeks ago.

Clicking on the link, there are more free sounds than I remember last time I went to the web store, but most of those packs are for their hardware synths.

• Like 2
  • Meh 1

Like Husky, I don't see any new free soundbanks for Analog Lab or Pigments either.

Yes, there are a lot of free soundbanks, but they didn't come all suddenly. They have accumulated over the years.
I don't know about Analog Lab Play, but the soundstore inside Analog Lab has been there for ages too, with the filter to show only free soundbanks. So, I really don't understand why Arturia would send a newsletter like this was anything new. I didn't get that newsletter myself.

As Husky mentioned, a lot of the free soundbanks that you see on https://www.arturia.com/sounds are for Polybrute or Microfreak.

Edited by audioschmaudio

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

So, I really don't understand why Arturia would send a newsletter like this was anything new. I didn't get that newsletter myself.

Yip agree. Not sure why they sent out this News letter. i have been a customer going back to very early days:

arturiaNLJan24.thumb.png.04d1f3355b89fef665d95f0d01925b54.png

Edited by aidan o driscoll

7 hours ago, MrFigg said:

Area all of theses new ones microfreak and polybrute packs? If I go in on Analog Lab and click on store none of them show up. Assuming it's because I don't have thos two synths?

They're hardware synths. Not part of Analog Lab, that's why they don't show up in Analog Lab.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Just noticed this in Analog Lab Pro ( latest Version )

The Import and save options GREYED OUT. Whats that about I wonder?

analoglabv1.png.2da31f9ea597409f962e6d0d51a6ea95.png

Must be something else going on.  Mine look normal.

image.png.8765658f25d51c9ab5a67401dce3da33.png

• Thanks 1

Emphasis added:

On 12/12/2023 at 9:12 AM, audioschmaudio said:

Arturia offers three new free soundbanks for Minifreak: Euphoric Grooves, Deserted Lands, and Synthetic Trap

On 12/13/2023 at 1:18 PM, Magic Russ said:

I notice that they made the bonus soundpacks available for Analog Lab users.

All three of these are made with Minifreak.  The fist one is Euphoric Grooves. 

14 hours ago, shawker said:

I have the pro version of Analog Lab 5 and I see and can play Microfreak patches there.  Polybrute seems to be hardware only.

6 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

Are you sure it's Microfreak, not Minifreak you mean?

For the fun of it, I downloaded two free Microfreak sound packs and read the Readme.pdf file that tells how to install them. I saw no instructions on how to install them in Analog Lab. But I don't have a Microfreak. Maybe @shawker does?

QUESTION: Does anyone with arturia hardware know if hardware specific presets show up in Analog Lab if the hardware is on their system?

10 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

I do note that when i go into the STORE in Analog Lab Pro and select FREE filter. I dont get alot of the free stuff listed there vs in the Sound Store online

As has been mentioned before, a lot of the free soundbanks on the website are for their hardware synths. These don't show up in Analog Lab because they can't be used with Analog Lab.

• Thanks 1