Laufey "From The Start" - Drum n Bass Remix

Elson

My main New Year's Resolution was to leave Facebook. I realized I'd been on it for 15 years now and haven't really done much with my life since. I've also been in a terrible music-making rut/block. 

Lo and behold, I've been firing up CbB A LOT this month...I recently finished this remix of Laufey's "From The Start" - I was somehow inspired to make a drum n bass remix of her bossa nova/pop song:

laufey - from the start [e:trinity drum n bossa remix]

NOTE: Headphones or a good monitoring system (preferably with subwoofer) highly recommended.

Edited by Elson
  • Like 1

On 1/19/2024 at 4:48 PM, Elson said:

My main New Year's Resolution was to leave Facebook. I realized I'd been on it for 15 years now and haven't really done much with my life since. I've also been in a terrible music-making rut/block. 

Lo and behold, I've been firing up CbB A LOT this month...I recently finished this remix of Laufey's "From The Start" - I was somehow inspired to make a drum n bass remix of her bossa nova/pop song:

laufey - from the start [e:trinity drum n bossa remix]

NOTE: Headphones or a good monitoring system (preferably with subwoofer) highly recommended.

The drum and bass remix of Laufey's "From The Start" sounds like a fantastic project, combining elements of bossa nova and pop.