Easy Peasy

bjornpdx

Easy Peasy

Yay, another long neglected song finished. The accompaniment track is from Band In A Box, circa 2011, over which I added a melody track. Guitar is Vir2 Acou6tic, one of the best virtual guitars out there IMO.

Thanks for listening/commenting.

-Bjorn

• Like 2

Liked this a lot Bjorn.
Song: solid A.
Midi performance: Midi guitar is a tough one, a lot of subtle "touch" goes into a great performance.
fret_man went into depth how he gets "realistic" midi performances for fretted instruments here.
You might check it out.

Again 👍's overall.
But a little more tweaking to the midi would push it to 👍's & 👏's.

t

Edited by DeeringAmps
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like a cross between a harpsicord and guitar. I try to play keys on my midi guitar which sort of sounds like someone playing a keyboard but lacks the  feel of a real piano player.

• Thanks 1

Jack   thanks for listening/commenting

Tom  I admit I didn't pay too much attention to articulations or velocities which could have brought things up a notch. I really appreciate the link to Fret_man's articulation setup that he uses with Indiginus Fiddle. I use that VSTi often and I'm still learning how to use the key switches. Also, he uses Izotope Neutron 3 which I have but don't use so I'll give that a shot as well.

KSband  Thanks. Yeah, hard to make  midi input have the feel of actually playing the instrument.  Then you spend a lot of time with key switches etc and lose the feel of the moment.

• Like 2