Photosounder Holiday Sale (Exclusive)

cclarry

This software just gives us a glimpse of where things can go in the future.  It looks like as computers get more powerful that software will only be limited by programmers imagination.  AI voices, AI images and AI Literature are all realities, and now here's a program that can turn a photo into a sound.  Back in the 60's I thought flipping a tape over and playing it backwards was the most cutting edge technology possible.  What's next?

23 hours ago, jude77 said:

This software just gives us a glimpse of where things can go in the future.  It looks like as computers get more powerful that software will only be limited by programmers imagination.  AI voices, AI images and AI Literature are all realities, and now here's a program that can turn a photo into a sound.  Back in the 60's I thought flipping a tape over and playing it backwards was the most cutting edge technology possible.  What's next?

Image Line's Harmor has been doing that for quite some time.

• Like 1

Personally, I was disappointed in Photosounder.  Maybe I didn't explore it as much as I should have.  I wrote the developer a very simple, general question, but have never heard anything back from them.  The $19 program is something called Spline EQ, and Photosounder itself is $29 at Pluginboutique.  

• Like 1