Lifeline Console Lite FREE!

cclarry

20 hours ago, El Diablo said:

After the bad things I've heard about this company, I refrain from installing anything they create.

19 hours ago, smde said:

What bad have you heard ? I was planning to upgrade to full version !

6 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I'll hunt down those articles for you.  I would rather be accurate than say something I'd regret.

I has a quick look over at KVR (I will be disinfecting my soul later today).

There's a couple of threads about the full version: https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=582388 and https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=587996 without any negative feedback (which is a shocker for KVR).

The company appears to have some affiliation to/agreement with Plugin Boutique - all sales and support are through them.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wibbles said:

I has a quick look over at KVR (I will be disinfecting my soul later today).

There's a couple of threads about the full version: https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=582388 and https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=587996 without any negative feedback (which is a shocker for KVR).

Thx.  Looks like you can get a 40% off Rewards+ coupon for 1 token.  I assume it stacks on the $20 upgrade to Lifeline Console.

Oh well... It was a year or so ago .. The articles are removed or something.

From what I remember... It was about one of the programmers  that created the KSHMR plugin.  He once was part of another company when it has something to do with thief of sounds created by the programmer (he was working as a sound designer) and reason why people kept getting thier music stuck in limbo because the sounds was already copyrighted that he was selling to others.

So, the sketchiness of that programmer for this company is one of the reasons I refrain from buying anything from that company.

Since I can't find the articles anymore, it could mean many things, but this is what I remember them talking about when KSHMR Chain plugin was introduced to the public.  They mainly talked about that programmer of the plugin for the same company that this plugin is part of.  I think he had a different company before this company.  Maybe he changed his ways?  Since they make plugins and not sound designing stuff?  I would be more wary if they started selling plugins with sounds included in them.

You might be safe with plugins from them that don't have included sounds.

Just take this with a grain of salt.

2 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Oh well... It was a year or so ago .. The articles are removed or something.

From what I remember... It was about one of the programmers  that created the KSHMR plugin.  He once was part of another company when it has something to do with thief of sounds created by the programmer (he was working as a sound designer) and reason why people kept getting thier music stuck in limbo because the sounds was already copyrighted that he was selling to others.

So, the sketchiness of that programmer for this company is one of the reasons I refrain from buying anything from that company.

Since I can't find the articles anymore, it could mean many things, but this is what I remember them talking about when KSHMR Chain plugin was introduced to the public.  They mainly talked about that programmer of the plugin for the same company that this plugin is part of.  I think he had a different company before this company.  Maybe he changed his ways?  Since they make plugins and not sound designing stuff?  I would be more wary if they started selling plugins with sounds included in them.

You might be safe with plugins from them that don't have included sounds.

Just take this with a grain of salt.

That is absurd. KSHMR is a maaaaasive electronic producer, who has products through a gazillion companies. It would be like trashing Native Instruments/ Splice.com because the KHSMR sample packs are one of their biggest sellers / partnerships, despite controversies with those sample packs over plagiariasm with Mick Gordon's Doom OST.

Lifeline Console / Expanse have absolutely nothing to do with any of the KSHMR stuff. They are exceptional plugins - both have replaced most of my lo-fi plugins, including RC-20 and Lo-Fi-AF (Unfiltered Audio), as they are far more versatile , with great programming / UI, and sound far better (specifically the full versions). Free lite versions are a no-brainer, since upgrading to full is often on sale for dirt cheap.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

That is absurd. KSHMR is a maaaaasive electronic producer, who has products through a gazillion companies. It would be like trashing Native Instruments/ Splice.com because the KHSMR sample packs are one of their biggest sellers / partnerships, despite controversies with those sample packs over plagiariasm with Mick Gordon's Doom OST.

Lifeline Console / Expanse have absolutely nothing to do with any of the KSHMR stuff. They are exceptional plugins - both have replaced most of my lo-fi plugins, including RC-20 and Lo-Fi-AF (Unfiltered Audio), as they are far more versatile , with great programming / UI, and sound far better (specifically the full versions). Free lite versions are a no-brainer, since upgrading to full is often on sale for dirt cheap.

So, in the article I thought they was talking about the KSHMR Chain made by Excite Audio.