Miss Ukraine wishes you boys are Merry Christmas

Sheens

On 12/24/2023 at 7:33 AM, Sheens said:

avatars-O0v-U21rp-Lf-A5-CL16-xz-E2-WA-t5

edit: Miss Ukraine 1943

Don't be fooled by her one bit . The rifle is only a prop she used to go shopping for her new bass guitar 😉

After she lost her looks she became a mild manner old broad with out many options to get wined and dined in return for trading nookie favors . Nor did she have the ability to meet her material wants and desires to keep up with some of the more high profile forum elite members here .

When she found out the local pawn shop had an Alembic Bass in the window , she decided to hold the place up and get The Alembic Bass . This was to be her 2023 Christmas gift to herself ..

Don't believe me ?

Here' s her 2023 Christmas card .

gYhn6Ve.jpg

Kenny

PS she does keep some rather strange company😁

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 12/26/2023 at 2:44 AM, kennywtelejazz said:

Don't be fooled by her one bit . The rifle is only a prop she used to go shopping for her new bass guitar 😉

After she lost her looks she became a mild manner old broad with out many options to get wined and dined in return for trading nookie favors . Nor did she have the ability to meet her material wants and desires to keep up with some of the more high profile forum elite members here .

When she found out the local pawn shop had an Alembic Bass in the window , she decided to hold the place up and get The Alembic Bass . This was to be her 2023 Christmas gift to herself ..

Don't believe me ?

Here' s her 2023 Christmas card .

gYhn6Ve.jpg

Kenny

PS she does keep some rather strange company😁

7xBx.gif

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

You know how they trained that horse ? They put a big screen TV in his stable and made him watch the ending to Thelma and Louise a few dozen times ,

He got with the program fast after seeing that !

Kenny

Or maybe this non-ABS  emergency brake technique was invented by the horse ?

They were out running when trainer whispered 'my mother in law ahead'.

Edited by Sheens
  • Haha 1

On 12/26/2023 at 7:18 PM, Sheens said:

7xBx.gif

That's a mighty fine looking horse you got there Pardner ! I will trade you my Cakewalk Pro Audio 9 disks  and a sound blaster card for that pony !

eweir5D.jpg

Kenny

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, craigb said:

Better get a shovel Kenny!  Looks like your interface left some artifacts on the track! 😁

The horse heard the deal I was offering . He didn't like it one bit so as fast as he could he did an exit stage right . He would have kept going but he had to lock up his horseshoes  to make a fast emergency stop  when he ran out road at the arena . 

As far as artifacts go the pony had gotten used to the sound of snap crackle and pop when eating his morning hay 🐎

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1