Softube 12 Days Of Christmas Sale (Exclusive)

cclarry

2 hours ago, jngnz said:

I wonder what kind of problem you could possibly have that warrants a vocoder of all things as the “mix solution“. The vocalist sucks, let’s make them a robot?

Vocoder on the 2 mix, brah.  All bout that y33t y33t, ya hoyd may?  Skrrt skrrrrt.  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, jngnz said:

I wonder what kind of problem you could possibly have that warrants a vocoder of all things as the “mix solution“. The vocalist sucks, let’s make them a robot?

Maybe it is the fallback for when "drowning in reverb" isn't quite enough? Then if the vocoder still cannot cut it, they can always fall back to Stutter Edit.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, jngnz said:

That's basically my logic when it comes to my own vocals 😅. I can't hold a note if my life depended on it. There is no Melodyne or Autotune powerful enough to fix me. You'd need some Bladerunner 2049 AI CPU power to force me in tune. So I basically vocode everything I 'sing'.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Bladerunner 2049 AI CPU power to force me in tune. 

With that processing power you dont need to go through  that hassle anymore.

Just order it to sing..

Ill order mine a mix of Pavarotti and a T-Pain Mariah singing All i want for Christmas..

I want that Nessun Dorma epic with those Mariah Carey Highs

• Haha 1