V Collection 8 ProAudiostar thread removed?

Lee D

18 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

i was about to get upgrade to V9 for $99.

My upgrade is $299 even with now owning V8. I already own augmented strings and voices so I don't think the upgrade is worth it for me. Even at $99, the upgrade for me would be no different than the crossgrade at $149, since I paid $49 for V8. I am completely satisfied with scoring V8 for $49 and will stick with it for the time being.

37 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

My upgrade is $299 even with now owning V8. I already own augmented strings and voices so I don't think the upgrade is worth it for me. Even at $99, the upgrade for me would be no different than the crossgrade at $149, since I paid $49 for V8. I am completely satisfied with scoring V8 for $49 and will stick with it for the time being.

Same here.  Will wait for v10 and reassess.

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

that $99 deal was for BF.  its now over.

• Like 1

I contacted Proaudiostar after several attempts to purchase Pigments. And this was the reply from them:

"Unfortunately, our website automatically blocks web orders placed outside of the U.S. due to security reasons, even for items that are digital downloads.

My apologies for any inconvenience with this."