HoRNet ThirtyOne MK2 FREE for 24 hours

Lamia6

Well they are truly getting hammered. Have been trying to log in to my account all morning without success. Just get thrown off into a waiting room that does not progress.

EDIT : Ok after a few hours I was able to sign into my account. But checkout once filled would freeze and stop functioning. So leaving it now. Too much hassle sorry to say.

Edited by TracingArcs

15 hours ago, TracingArcs said:

Well they are truly getting hammered. Have been trying to log in to my account all morning without success. Just get thrown off into a waiting room that does not progress.

EDIT : Ok after a few hours I was able to sign into my account. But checkout once filled would freeze and stop functioning. So leaving it now. Too much hassle sorry to say.

Same experience.

I couldn't complete the buy earlier at $0 and now the price is back to original price.
Maybe because site is still being bombarded or maybe he ended his give away early.

Wonder if that day deal is supposed to be AnalogStage MK2, its the only thing on sale right now at 2.99 (euro?)

edit: that isn't it. Checked with another browser and its regular price. That must be the upgrade price.

Edited by Lamia6