$199.99 or Less to get IK Studio 4 MAX !!!

Moon OverSea

🥰 Seems I can get  IK Studio 4 MAX with $199.99 without any MAX purchasing record after signing in a new IK account. 🥰 

If you can't, please buy a MAX package firstly.

Buy IK Studio 4 MAX with code by $199.99

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ts4/?pkey=total-studio-4-max

Code: TS4MIK2

------------------------------

Another way to save several dollars:

$29.99 to buy Synth 4 MAX V2 in ADP and regist to your IK account.

https://audioplugin.deals/product/syntronik-2-max-v2-by-ik-multimedia/

Code: LOYAL10-W9GPYHFT

Buy Maxupgrade Package through Jrrp with for a low price $167.99

https://www.jrrshop.com/ik-multimedia-total-studio-max-maxgrade

code: GROUP

image.thumb.png.62499166c4392719c36fa3203a0fce45.png

Good Luck and Enjoy 😁

image.thumb.png.391727cd46c735b52360d5b8cf69ab26.png

What’s included

170 of IK’s most powerful music creation titles

66 plug-ins covering the entire creative process

Over 18,000 authentic-sounding instruments

Over 500 creative and studio effects

Thousands of presets from top artists & engineers

What’s New

MODO BASS 2 adds fretless, upright basses and grooves

MODO DRUM 1.5’s 13 endlessly customizable drum kits

12 new Syntronik 2 synthesizers

AI-powered Tone Modeling with TONEX MAX

T-RackS Joe Chiccarelli, Farm Stone Room and more

2023-11-2912_20_32.thumb.jpeg.9b30182af7b52faaf4e6454f63fbee3e.jpeg

Edited by Moon OverSea
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

• Moon OverSea changed the title to $199.99 or 199.99+29.9= $229.98 to get IK Studio 4 MAX !!! Hurry up if you want
  • Moon OverSea changed the title to $199.99 or Less to get IK Studio 4 MAX !!!
22 minutes ago, BTP said:

310€ with VAT for me. I don't really need it either because I got basically everything in the group buy a couple of years ago and have got some of the missing and new stuff on sale later.

Yeah, save money and disk space is also very important. If you really need the full package seems a good time, maybe creat a new account.

or I will wait till the end of the year to see if there will be a $99 upgrading. 😂

Edited by Moon OverSea

Here's the breakdown from IK

Total Studio 4 MAX (new purchase or upgrade) $/€799.99, $/€499.99 $/€349.99

Total Studio 4 MAX (MAXgrade $50 off with 1 MAX in account) $/€299.99 $/€249.99

Total Studio 4 MAX (MAXgrade $100 off with 2+ MAX in account) $/€299.99 $/€199.99

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cookie Jarvis said:

For me TS Max to TS Max is 249...not installed ;)

I'm done with the screw the existing customer companies :)

Bill

Yep. Me too. IK does this every year.

I won't be buying into their group buy promotions anymore.

New customers get the better deal by just buying one product and then upgrading to TS Max. Then only upgrading when the whole package is updated.

For us who have been there forever they try to get us to do the GB and then still want $199 to upgrade to the latest  ts max the next year while only providing a couple of new items in the package. Meh. No thanks.

They really need to make a TS Max upgrade $99 and allow us to use those points that are never worth using. I have  $273 in jamuselesspoints now that never get used.

Edited by Rational
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Yeah.I gotta chime in as a regular IK customer and speak up. There is lots of truth to these posts. @Peter - IK Multimedia

There are the IK customers like me, who went the group buy routes, are active customers and regular users of the products, and submit bug reports and help people online and what not. I have most of the stuff in IK Max, but there are a few lingering items (some missing items from AT5, a few synths from Syntronick) . So now, because I went the group buy route, its a big waiting game of  group buys for me, because its not worth it for me to buy into the Max product. I already own 80 to 85% of the products in it from group buys. So now I have sit around and wait 12 to 24 months to start using certain things that I know I will probably use (Joe Chirelli or Farm Stone --  which I know I will probably use as its stuff  that I do) .. to start using them because it's not worth it for me to buy all the products I already own and use if I buy an upgrade to IK Max in the current product portfolio offerings.

I have no solution for the problem, but maybe if there was calculation on the backed on the site that shows that if the account has > 75% of the products already, perhaps an additional upgrade tier can be added for those people?

• Like 1

Buy a bundle seems could saving more money if you need a big part from the bundle, comparing to buy them one by one, what the manufacture eager to increase the sales revenue.

Some people could get the special price in the limited time while most of the consumer pay the ordinary price, what meet sthe 20%/ 80% principle.

So don't bother more just enjoy what you did and what will you do. Make music is fun while hunting gears is too, hahaha.

Yes, I went through the group buy route for a long time. Honestly, the only bit that I wanted right now was Modo Bass 2, but them it seemd always wrongly priced, even the upgrade. So, at some point, the max route seemed more... logical.

Then I bought the Sampletank max last month (and the whole sampled libraries of IK are almost of no interest to me) and got the maxgrade on ikmultimedia. I'm from a Latin America country (Brazil), so $200 USD is a LOT of money to me (my rent right now would be around $185).

Now I'm with a lot of duplicates that aren't worthy selling (because of recent price drops + Ik license transfer fee), so I can relate to what most of your guys feel about IK.

3 minutes ago, Walter Cruz said:

Yes, I went through the group buy route for a long time. Honestly, the only bit that I wanted right now was Modo Bass 2, but them it seemd always wrongly priced, even the upgrade. So, at some point, the max route seemed more... logical.

Then I bought the Sampletank max last month (and the whole sampled libraries of IK are almost of no interest to me) and got the maxgrade on ikmultimedia. I'm from a Latin America country (Brazil), so $200 USD is a LOT of money to me (my rent right now would be around $185).

Now I'm with a lot of duplicates that aren't worthy selling (because of recent price drops + Ik license transfer fee), so I can relate to what most of your guys feel about IK.

If I was you, I could consider to buy a Studio Max with a new account and sold out the original account with low price. Spend the money on the rigth time could save more money and energy.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

26 minutes ago, Moon OverSea said:

If I was you, I could consider to buy a Studio Max with a new account and sold out the original account with low price. Spend the money on the rigth time could save more money and energy.

I wish I had this idea last month!

But I'm ok with that, except the sample based plugins, the IK Products are really nice. I'm really planning and pursuing to make more music next year, so it all will makes sense at some point, I guess :)

• Like 2