U-He - Everything (but Zebra Legacy) 50% off at various places!

Kirean

45 minutes ago, Kirean said:

Where's the fun in that?

But yeah. I think I'm good on tape plugins so I'll most likely sit this one out... this time.

Do you have IK or UAD ones ? if so ....the only question is : do you need deep editing or staright good sound ? if the first isn't needed , you're already set , if you need to design basically your tape sound , Satin is exellent !

28 minutes ago, Clint Martin said:

I currently have Reelbus 4, Waves J37, Waves Kramer master tape, IK tape 80, Hornet Tape MK I and II. Klanghelm SDRR (not really tape).

Also the tape sim in the pro channel and Harrison 32C.

I think Reelbus 4 is probably the best one out of that group. Satin is tempting me.

well, these are quite a few tape sims you have there, but Satin is the one you really need!

• Like 1

This unexpected sale from u-he has really disrupted my budget for this time of year...  I'm not complaining, because I've wanted a few more things from them, but now I've got to put something else on the backburner want list...  :) 

A while back I thought I had got almost all I really wanted, but maybe there's something about all these sales that has me looking around and getting more GAS...  :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kirean said:

So if I now own all the synths from U-He (except Zebra and ACE), what does ACE bring to the table?

The possibility of a royal flush?

ahem...
found this online...
"ACE and Bazille are completely different beasts. ACE is a modern take on a vintage analog modular, whereas Bazille is a modular approach to FM and phase distortion synthesis."
ACE has it's fans.
That being said while I plan on picking up Bazille today or tomorrow, at the moment I have no intention on getting ACE even if it's only $32 at PB. 

• Haha 1