Karanyi Sounds Electric Keys Plugin (free for a limited time)

augustenz

Your Custom Electric Piano

Immerse yourself in the sonic essence of retro with Electric Keys – the plugin that revives the beloved tones of classic FM electric pianos! Crafted for the neo-80s music connoisseur, it offers iconic presets and dual built-in DSP effect units to sculpt the perfect vintage sound. For a brief moment in time, this gem can be yours for FREE (original price: $29)!

Seize the chance to add timeless vibes to your tracks, and let the warmth of yesteryear’s electric pianos enrich your melodies.

https://karanyisounds.com/product/electric-keys/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8

14 minutes ago, Vst0nE said:

not sure why they sell staff at their website and other at gumroad? whats the point?

Last time they offered freebies, their site crashed for a bit. I take it's simply to offload the freeloaders to a different service.

• Like 1

hello thx for link and new instrument, i have big question - i cannot unsubscribe from gumroad emails, i try 4 browsers etc with no luck if anyone haves lucky pls share idea or pm me, many thx for help, offer nice evening :) / i want clean my mail as much as possible /

Edited by Kreveta Puket
  • Like 1

I've shared with everyone here in the past that this company does weird things behind the scenes

I'm banned, my account is blocked when I try to log in, but I can get/buy the freebies

Banned, but I'm still subscribed to your newsletter, they didn't unsubscribe from me and I can't unsubscribe either. They do not respect data protection, and I think they are not respecting the laws with this

Freebies are a blessing to all of us, but they do strange things for a company like this and in short, they are a company to avoid in my opinion and experience

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Niky Serrano said:

I've shared with everyone here in the past that this company does weird things behind the scenes

I'm banned, my account is blocked when I try to log in, but I can get/buy the freebies

Banned, but I'm still subscribed to your newsletter, they didn't unsubscribe from me and I can't unsubscribe either. They do not respect data protection, and I think they are not respecting the laws with this

Freebies are a blessing to all of us, but they do strange things for a company like this and in short, they are a company to avoid in my opinion and experience

That sucks. You've always been a cool person in this forum.  Have you tried shooting them an email to see if you can work things out? Some small developers can be quirky and unprofessional.  Keep in mind they may act more emotionally than they should as business owners and I'd try emailing them again if you want their libraries. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

That sucks. You've always been a cool person in this forum.  Have you tried shooting them an email to see if you can work things out? Some small developers can be quirky and unprofessional.  Keep in mind they may act more emotionally than they should as business owners and I'd try emailing them again if you want their libraries. 

(Thank you @PavlovsCat )

Yes, I wrote to them.
The short story is that on their website, there was a page that I found on Google and that after logging in, it gave me vouchers.
That way, I acquired some cheaper libraries.
I mentioned it in this forum and another user warned me that this could be a mistake, so that user and I decided to write to them to tell them.
Instead of thanking me, they banned me, but since I had paid for several libraries, I responded that they should give me access or refund my money.
At first they did nothing, but after threatening them, they returned the money I had paid on their website.
About the libraries that I had paid through other stores, I had to talk to those stores and fix the situation with them.
An incredible story that makes Karanyi the worst company in the sector that I know of.
For me, that company sucks

Edited by Niky Serrano
  • Like 2