Cherry Audio Polymode for $5

cclarry

21 minutes ago, satya said:

They r very good indeed no doubt 

Ive only heard about them and really dont care that much for all the other stuff on that bundle, but getting Cherry Audio Eight voice synthesyser, Mercury-4, DCO-106 and Polymode synthesizer for less than 5€ a piece , it seems like a really good deal.

Edited by GoncaloL
Correction
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zo said:

I own the xils one , dont know what s different with this one ,  i also found that cherry poly s can be cpu hogg from time to time ..

And they can be a cpu hog, i think, for one reason in certain presets - when it has this MAX VOICES option or similar and its dialed up:

maxvoices.png.31383fe8dd46c2eafc39b7da2a99804b.png

Otherwise I find there vsts quiet good and dont take up too much resources  inside projects vs other vsts like say Arturia

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 1

Yeah voice limit is an option , but even , it depends on their model , i found also them sound similiar ...but yep for the price they're quit impressive .

I'm still conviced that all those synths are just modular with specific GUI designs and little tweaking  .... they're too similar while emulation so different stuff ....

Really curious about the memory moog ... the quadra is one i loved /// this synths was crazyb at that time , this one and the Alesis Andromeda were imho already in the furtur lol !!