Zero The Hero - Black Sabbath Cover

Leadfoot

5 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

Well it's playing back here on my tablet, I try a little later on both my YouTube options my PC and TV. I will comeback and let you know what I find.

Seems to be working now I guess. Not sure what was happening Thanks Wook!

This was the first Black Sabbath tune I ever heard (on a ferry back from a school trip to France) and it then took me years to find out who was even playing it..ah, the days before the internet.  I think this nails it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Xoo said:

took me years to find out who was even playing it

That happened to me with Traffic "Low Spark". Then the people I was with didn't know it either. But one guy (who was a guitar player) said it sounded like Traffic. So, living in a small town with no record store, I started ordering Traffic albums off the internet.  This was before mp3. Amazon wasn't even there yet. Took me two albums. First was "John Barleycorn" and then I hit paydirt with "Low Spark Of High Heel Boys"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Xoo said:

This was the first Black Sabbath tune I ever heard (on a ferry back from a school trip to France) and it then took me years to find out who was even playing it..ah, the days before the internet.  I think this nails it.

Thanks man!

Fantastic job, mate! I remember the previous one was equally amazing (something from Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, right?),

For all its quirks and despite the strange production, I am a HUGE fan of that record. Actually, even though I used to think of myself as more of an Ozzy-era purist because Speak of the Devil was my gateway to Sabbath, I am a huge fan of practically all of their records.

They had some amazing singers, didn't they? Dio, Gillan, Gillen, Hughes, Martin... Not too shabby.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rain said:

Fantastic job, mate! I remember the previous one was equally amazing (something from Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, right?),

For all its quirks and despite the strange production, I am a HUGE fan of that record. Actually, even though I used to think of myself as more of an Ozzy-era purist because Speak of the Devil was my gateway to Sabbath, I am a huge fan of practically all of their records.

They had some amazing singers, didn't they? Dio, Gillan, Gillen, Hughes, Martin... Not too shabby.

Thanks a lot man! I'm a huge fan of this record as well. I read that Tony found the master tapes and is planning to remix it. I like it just the way it is though, flaws and all. I will definitely be getting a copy of the remixed version though if it comes out. They have had sone great singers for sure! Thanks again Rain!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leadfoot said:

Thanks a lot man! I'm a huge fan of this record as well. I read that Tony found the master tapes and is planning to remix it. I like it just the way it is though, flaws and all. I will definitely be getting a copy of the remixed version though if it comes out. They have had sone great singers for sure! Thanks again Rain!

A new mix would be fantastic - although at this point, the original mix has become part of the charm of the album, and even adds a little something to it.

But I'll be curious to hear whatever Mr. Iommi can come up with.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rain said:

A new mix would be fantastic - although at this point, the original mix has become part of the charm of the album, and even adds a little something to it.

But I'll be curious to hear whatever Mr. Iommi can come up with.

I agree about the charm of the record. I'm also looking forward to hearing what Tony does with it!