sonible smart:deess released

satya

8 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Oh goodness no. Look at my picture. That face is much more well-suited for radio/audio. 

A majority of my music videos don't have any real video... you could use Vizzy.io for free to create a video for your music.  I use my 96khz wave files with it.

By the way, where does one find your content?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I used A.I. to adjust my face in this one:

I appear as Satan himself!  Kind of :). Otherwise, I'm pretty ugly.

El Diablo, that's pretty cool -- I really dig the music too! Is that the result of your journey for Western instruments that a bunch of us went on with you?  Very imaginative! Man, you're really unconventional. Kudos! 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Frank said:

Get smart:deess for only € 89,- (regular € 129,-)

for loyal customers: € 65,-

54 for me,  it it might be the VAT missing or something. Weird that the bundle is more expensive than buying the two missing plugins separately.

IMG_1085.jpeg

• satya changed the title to sonible smart:deess released
4 hours ago, Joakim said:

54 for me,  it it might be the VAT missing or something. Weird that the bundle is more expensive than buying the two missing plugins separately.

IMG_1085.jpeg

Sonible use a bunch of AI, but I can certainly say they do not use it for bundle prices... They make no sense at all every time I've looked!

48 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Bundle prices get much lower when you use third party resellers.

That could play a part, but also even when I own all the products in the bundle they still want money! I've also bought a mix of direct and reseller and across the various bundles the prices never make sense.