Sample Logic launches World Fury

satya

https://www.samplelogic.com/products/world-fury/

Sample Logic has announced the release of its new Kontakt instrument library that offers an inspiring palette of world instruments and vocals captured from around the globe.

World Fury derived and fueled by the creative animated instruments of World AI, conjuring imaginative and exquisite presets from a fusion of global timbres and effects processing.

Available for Kontakt 6.7.1 or higher, World Fury is on sale for the introduction price of $75 USD until November 7th, 2023 (regular $149.99 USD).

• Like 1

I'm interested in this, but they've only put up a trailer.  No walkthrough video yet. 

They say there are 380 instruments and presets.  But they don't list them.  So, aside from being in the "fury" family of Sample Logic instruments, it's not clear what it is exactly.  As a Fury, it will have randomization, which they mention.   These libraries are a lot more bare-boned than their AI series.  

Hopefully they will provide more information before the intro price offer ends.  Or maybe somebody will do a video on YouTube.  @Simeon Amburgey  ? 😃

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Daniel Hulse said:

If you have World AI, you should get an email with a code for another $25.00 off, so that brings the cost down to $50.00.

But, I agree, they need to put out a walk-through video.

-Dan

Yes, I did get that email.  But I won’t buy without a walkthrough to tell me what it offers.  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Daniel Hulse said:

A wise decision. I jumped the gun and wish I hadn't. Just not a usable library for me.

Could you elaborate a bit on that comment please? I know everyone has a different way of working, but it might be helpful for us who are still deciding.

On 10/25/2023 at 4:19 AM, Fleer said:

Sweet. Love this series. Come to mama. 

Don't you own World suite from UVI ? any diffirences ? i've found world suite to be superb ! (used to own Motu Ethno so i was at home)

Edited by Zo

2 hours ago, antler said:

Could you elaborate a bit on that comment please? I know everyone has a different way of working, but it might be helpful for us who are still deciding.

I posted this over on VI-Control. Not knocking the dev at all, I usually like Sample Logic stuff and it's typically high-quality, but what put me off the most was the very short samples. There were very few patches that I feel were useful melodically.

"I normally like Sample Logic libraries but I'm having a hard time finding something I like in this one. Many of the samples are very short (plucks, short flutes, vocal syllables, etc.). There are no articulations or useful modulations. No key switches. The effects have sequencing ability but even things like reverb don't give you any of the normal Kontakt options (different convolution sources, etc.).

Maybe it's just me, but I would definitely wait for a walk through/patch demo for this one."

That's the problem with sample library : zero demo ....availlble , the only ones that i remeber having demo were the Dronar , witch was very usefull to test sounds and the script witch is very important imho !

On 10/25/2023 at 1:03 PM, Reid Rosefelt said:

I'm interested in this, but they've only put up a trailer.  No walkthrough video yet. 

They say there are 380 instruments and presets.  But they don't list them.  So, aside from being in the "fury" family of Sample Logic instruments, it's not clear what it is exactly.  As a Fury, it will have randomization, which they mention.   These libraries are a lot more bare-boned than their AI series.  

Hopefully they will provide more information before the intro price offer ends.  Or maybe somebody will do a video on YouTube.  @Simeon Amburgey  ? 😃

Reid,

I am pulling it down now.
From what Sample Logic says, World Fury's content is derived from World AI, just without all of the bells and whistles of arps and such.

It might show up on my "Grab Bag" livestream later today ;^)

Joyfully,

Simeon 

• Like 1