Closest thing I have to a "Halloween" type song...

Jimbo 88

Thanks guys

6 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi - yes cool video - which AI program did you use

Cheers

Nigel

Synth V is the vocal AI program.  I create the background in Kaiber.AI and overlay the faces using HeyGen to make everyone talk.  I'm using the free version of HeyGen so I get to create two :30 second talking photos a day.  So it takes a couple of days to create all the elements sometimes, if I don't make any mistakes.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mark skinner said:

I agree with Treesha ^^  Cool.  Awesome video and just the right length for a "pull you in" trailer.  I liked the way her lips moved with the vibrato.  Now you are up to 2.   Enjoyed it ..  mark

17 hours ago, treesha said:

cool

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

1 hour ago, Jimbo 88 said:

Synth V is the vocal AI program.  I create the background in Kaiber.AI and overlay the faces using HeyGen to make everyone talk.  I'm using the free version of HeyGen so I get to create two :30 second talking photos a day.  So it takes a couple of days to create all the elements sometimes, if I don't make any mistakes.

Jimbo , Too much for me to just to learn the audio side.  I envy you and everyone elses video skills ..      mark

23 hours ago, mark skinner said:

Jimbo , Too much for me to just to learn the audio side.  I envy you and everyone elses video skills ..      mark

Honestly, my video skills come from years an years of scoring to picture  and creating work prints (videos) that will work in Cakewalk.   Also, I have many really great video editors in my circle of friends.   I learned early on in the business to stay  close to the Video editors and Audio Mixers on projects.  They give me much better insight into how well I was doing a job...what producers were saying when I wasn't there.      

• Thanks 1