APD All Shop Products at Base Price for 2 Days

BTP

Today is National Pasta Day, a day to celebrate one of the most popular and delicious foods in the world. Whether you prefer spaghetti, lasagna, macaroni, or ravioli, there's a pasta dish for everyone.

But pasta is not the only thing we're celebrating today. We're also celebrating you, our loyal customers, by offering you an incredible deal that you won't want to miss.

For a limited time only, you can deep discounts on all products in The APD Shop. That's right, you can save hundreds of dollars on award-winning music production software from top brands like Soundiron, Audio Imperia, Sample Logic, and more.

Whether you need orchestral, cinematic, ambient, ethnic, or electronic sounds, we have something for you. You can find instruments, effects, loops, samples, and bundles that will inspire your creativity and enhance your workflow. But hurry, this offer ends tomorrow. Don't miss this chance to get the best music production software at the lowest prices ever.

https://audioplugin.deals/

• Like 1

Some deals that might be worth checking out, in my opinion:

Proclethya Synth Bundle for $12.99
I've seen it for that price before but never lower. I bought it for the same price once. I think the synth isn't bad.

1 year Beat subscription for $24.99
(Probably just the PDF issues, but still, you get a lot of freebies with a Beat subscription)

Maybe this one is interesting for @El Diablo : Black Octopus Live Instrument Sample Pack for $20, because it contains some sample packs that are well suited for western music.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

1 year Beat subscription for $24.99
(Probably just the PDF issues, but still, you get a lot of freebies with a Beat subscription)

I did buy this subscription from APD some time ago and activated it around March or April. I got 1 year starting from December 2022, not from the time of activation. Just be aware that it could be 1 year from the time that the subscription deal got added to the shop and not 1 year from now.

APD does offer "everything at base price" every now and then. In my opinion they have a few reasonably good items at good prices, but they are generally quite niche and it depends a lot on what you're interested in. E.g., items I've found interesting are: Narcotic (by Lunatic Audio), reMIDI 2, Floppytron, Etherealwinds Harp II, Dicky Deegan’s Uilleann Pipes, SEQUI2R EX and the Veevum Morph, Synth & Sync Mod-Tron Bundle.

You may want to pick a couple of items for now and buy slowly, there will be more sales like this...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Just be aware that it could be 1 year from the time that the subscription deal got added to the shop and not 1 year from now.

Thank you, that's an important piece of information.

I also bought reMIDI 2 at APD in September , using up all my APD coins to bring it down to base price. You can get it for the same price at Plugin Boutique every now and then but I didn't want to wait. I have the impression that it's a little buggy but maybe it's just me doing it wrong. @Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann did you have any problems with reMIDI 2?