Spammer still inside Coffee House

satya

59 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

My lyric was just a simple line, but yours is really good! Kudos, El Diablo. Although I am a little uncomfortable for praising "the devil," you have  clearly won this round! Hopefully there are no eternal consequences for that. ;)

I'd be weary myself with PavlovsCat, teaching cats to ring a bell for food.  How horrible would it be that your house cat needs to ring a bell for food for the entertainment of humans?

35 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I'd be weary myself with PavlovsCat, teaching cats to ring a bell for food.  How horrible would it be that your house cat needs to ring a bell for food for the entertainment of humans?

Thanks for recognizing the joke of my user name, when most people call me Pavlov! I'm the freaking cat and I can't be manipulated into ringing that bell! I'll find mice on my own. It's good exercise and a lot of fun. Anyhow, seriously, I meant the name as a metaphor for being an independent thinker. 

12 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Thanks for recognizing the joke of my user name, when most people call me Pavlov! I'm the freaking cat and I can't be manipulated into ringing that bell! I'll find mice on my own. It's good exercise and a lot of fun. Anyhow, seriously, I meant the name as a metaphor for being an independent thinker. 

I looked up the name on YouTube.  It says Pavlovs Kittens and not Pavlovs Cat.. I figured it the same?  I made a ***** out of U and ME...lol

3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

OMG.. it won't let me say @ss ??

Yeah, you're really not all that scary or mischievous for "the devil,' to be honest. You really need to step it up.  But no, I'm good with cat, because, I have done some jazz and played in a band with a horn section with a bunch of jazz players where every practice and gig, everyone was a cat. I liked it! But it was like traveling to a different era in time. But fun. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
Duh, because I misspelled mischievous and couldn't live with that.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

My lyric was just a simple line, but yours is really good! Kudos, El Diablo. Although I am a little uncomfortable  praising "the devil," you have clearly won this round! Hopefully there are no eternal consequences for that. ;)

Who knows you may well be a marked man 👀 👁️ now. 

But if you want some amusement read Robert Heinlein's Book Job. It about a man who eventually meets the devil.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, craigb said:

No.  You are not allowed to say a ss here.

If it is good enough for Shakespeare, it should be good enough for us.

Dost thou not suspect my place? Dost thou not suspect my years? O that he were here to write me down an @ss! But masters, remember that I am an @ss. Though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an @ss. 

Dogberry in Much Ado About Nothing (IV.ii.67–78).