ProjectSam - The-Free-Orchestra-2 - Bold Legato Brass - Now Available

Gang5

• Gang5 changed the title to ProjectSam - The-Free-Orchestra-2 - Bold Legato Brass - Now Available
1 minute ago, cclarry said:

Nope...that just takes me back to the same page

That's strange, because I just went to the site a few minutes before posting, and I clicked on the instrument and then I clicked on top to the right where it says, "Get Now." I logged into my account, and than I ran Native Access and it was there.

11 minutes ago, locrian said:

Do we need to "claim" each of the 12 individual intruments separately, or just get a serial number for the entire collection?

If we need to claim each instrument individually, is there a time limit to do so?

I have a feeling it just adds them and then maybe you just use the Update function in Native Access each time one is added.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gang5 said:

That's strange, because I just went to the site a few minutes before posting, and I clicked on the instrument and then I clicked on top to the right where it says, "Get Now." I logged into my account, and than I ran Native Access and it was there.

I did that...still nothing

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

two different browsers...same result...

Looks like Project Sam is saying "NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!"

You already posted a thread about this.

You don't need to visit the website every month. It's an automatic Native Access update every last Thursday of the month. They add instruments to the same library.

29 minutes ago, BTP said:

You already posted a thread about this.

You don't need to visit the website every month. It's an automatic Native Access update every last Thursday of the month. They add instruments to the same library.

But I got no update...not even in my account.

13 hours ago, locrian said:

Do we need to "claim" each of the 12 individual intruments separately, or just get a serial number for the entire collection?

If we need to claim each instrument individually, is there a time limit to do so?

i do not think you have to claim anything as when i opened orchestra in kontakt its already there automaticaly

• Like 1