Ephemeral - New Synkrotron album!

craigb

In case Andy doesn't come in here to pi mp his efforts!  😁

Friends of modular, ambient music will like his stuff!

Listening to the new album now...

https://synkrotron.bandcamp.com/album/ephemeral?from=fanpub_nfb&utm_source=album_release&utm_medium=email&utm_content=fanpub_nfb&utm_campaign=synkrotron+album+ephemeral

Edited by craigb
  • Like 4

Mofo thinks he too good to speak to any of us suckas these days so no I ain't listenin to none of his boring ***** tunes posted by some jac off fanboi cuz he couldn't even be bothered to tell us about them hiself......he can go stick them up his....

Oh wait, I thought I was on the bandlab site... my bad.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, paulo said:

Mofo thinks he too good to speak to any of us suckas these days so no I ain't listenin to none of his boring ***** tunes posted by some jac off fanboi cuz he couldn't even be bothered to tell us about them hiself......he can go stick them up his....

Oh wait, I thought I was on the bandlab site... my bad.

Dang!  I didn't know you spoke Troll Paulo!  How many other languages do you know?  😁

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, craigb said:

Isn't that an oxymoron? 🤔

🤣

I can't believe you just called me a moron, that's so unfair.  I'm going to report you to the world internet police. Let's see if you still find it funny to pick on people after they've paid you a visit?

• Haha 1

okay, so I am now suitably embarrassed ☺️

as I should be, for abandoning the best community on the interwebs

thing is, I have always felt a bit awkward posting here since jumping ship to REAPER

I guess that is just silly of me... not jumping ship, but feeling awkward

anyway, thank you so much to Craig for adding yet another one of my albums to his synkrotron collection

not sure if "fanboi" covers it

if anyone would like to add Ephemeral to their collection, please, let me know, and I will send a code for free download

cheers,

andy 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Sheens said:

great effort Andy, not my kind of music (my small brain only appreciates simple rock/pop).

but did bunch of likes, subsribe, plays to support.  

frame-13-delay-0-1s.gif

thank you very much, Sheens!

yes, my stuff is definitely a bit "niche," shall we say haha!

thanks for all the likes and stuffs

let me know if you need some professional help after listening to some of that stuff 😄

and this will not be my last post here... it is getting a bit late so tomorrow I will make a proper "comeback"

god help you all!!!

cheers

andy

• Haha 2