D16 Drumazon 2 - Out Now - 25% or more off

Wibbles

https://d16.pl/drumazon2

Intro Price: $89 (or better) instead off $119 (see Note below)

drumazon2.png

Drumazon 2 - the Drum Machine - classic rhythm computer on steroids that will surely meet expectations of purists and also producers looking for the modern punchy sound. With 909 faithful emulation, great out-of-the-box sound and super inspiring sequencer you simply cannot miss this plugin in your music arsenal.

Note If you have any D16 products check your emails/user area for discount codes. I've got a code to get it for $29 (I think I got Drumazon as a PB freebie).

• Like 4

29 EUR for me. I have Drumazon and Frontier.  Not sure if I need it either.

3 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Has anybody found a quick summary of what's new/changed compared to the previous version?

Once I found the video (linked above) which starts off by showing differences, I didn't look for a text based list.  That would be good to have, too.

UPDATE:  I just found this review article ("D16 Group’s Drumazon 2 Will Get New Effects, Busses, Trigger Outs") that focuses on some of what's new. Hope it helps.  It takes less time to read than to watch the video. I don't think either are comprehensive--they just have what the writer or youtuber felt important enough to mention. 

MORE DETAILS: Here's a link to the pdf manual. Its not a summary, but since I looked it up for myself, I though this is a good place to share the link/

Edited by User 905133
added a review article link that addresses some of the new features
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Wibbles said:

I think you may have wandered into the Deals section by mistake. 

It seems to me 29 EUR is a considerable discount . . . . OH. WAIT A SEC . . . .  You were making a joke.  Fixed it for you.  😉

5 minutes ago, Wibbles said:

I think you may have wandered into the Deals section by mistake.  😜 

8 hours ago, pseudopop said:

Haha! The chronic procrastinator scored again!

I too had received a free Drumazon license from Plugin Boutique but I never got around registering it. Guess who got just Drumazon 2 for free?

And the same here. I cashed in my PB code ages ago but I found another one :)  Wanted to write this a few hours ago…but well you know. Broken and all that. Thanks for the heads up. 

• Like 1