In Abstentia

cclarry

1 minute ago, Fleer said:

Edith!

I'm still dealing with my oldest recently leaving for college. This is a lot to take at the same time.... 

... And this is the story of how the cclarry support section of the Cakewalk forum began. You see, it's not actually people asking cclarry for support, they're people who need reassurance and support when cclarry takes time away from the forum to do stuff -- you know, like live is life and have fun. But there was a time once when they worried cclarry would never return. A terrible time for all Cakewalk forum members. The trauma can be a bit much for them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, cclarry said:

I leave for the Big Apple in the morning!  I've never been there so I'm looking forward to seeing it!
Staying in Midtown, and doing a bus tour, and a Liberty Cruise, then dinner at Hard Rock on 
7th, and then seeing a Broadway show after dinner!
I board a ship in Brooklyn Sunday morning for a 9 day cruise!
Needless to say, I'm pretty excited (and terrified LOL)

He found a deal he kept to himself. 🧐

Well done Larry, have a blast!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well I woke up this morning to find out that my American Airlines flight was cancelled and rebooked for Sunday!
I can't go Sunday because the cruise leaves on Sunday!  I called and got them to rebook a flight later today,
but now I can't do my Bus Tour, Liberty Cruise, and Harry Potter show....which was $200!  I'm pretty ticked
off, but at least they got me on a flight today!

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

Well I woke up this morning to find out that my American Airlines flight was cancelled and rebooked for Sunday!
I can't go Sunday because the cruise leaves on Sunday!  I called and got them to rebook a flight later today,
but now I can't do my Bus Tour, Liberty Cruise, and Harry Potter show....which was $200!  I'm pretty ticked
off, but at least they got me on a flight today!

You tell them, Larsy. They can’t hustle the king.