TWO TIME LOSER Re-mix

Paul Bush

6 hours ago, noynekker said:

@Paul Bush Hey Paul solid backbeat now ! Feels much better, drums support that amazing guitar . . . curious listeners may want to know, did you just rework the drums, or did you use the  @JohnnyV method of dragging guitar to the timeline to create a tempo map ? Either way, you got a solid result . . . 

Hi Noynekker, well to be honest ,I just marked dragged the finished song drum patterns from EZdrummer 2 to the midi chanel  like the first time, its possible that the first time it wasnt tight to the start line ?  I then used the midi map to cut and add some fill beats and that was that it really , some of the fills in EZD sometimes just dont work so they need some tweaking , and as you know I´m not much of a tweaker , I turned up the backing vocals and the bass and panned it slightly right and that was that .....Thnks for the nice comments as I said its good that you all keep me on my toes , much appreciated ...paul

Hi Paul,

KS has it right, there are a few timing issues, BUT it's a great bit of fun listen to it. Many years ago I had a band who loved doing FREE stuff ... you brought those mems back with this one .. great stuff and when it's this good your allowed a few indiscriminate timing issues  .. it's like it's live !! Loved the song and thanks for the post ..great work!

Steve

PS the end is too abrupt  ....

• Like 1