D/L Amnesia?

Grem

With @Starship Krupa talking about forgetting stuff (well to be clear, he never said he forgot... just that he may no be remembering correctly), his thread came to mind when I was looking at my Plugin Boutique account. When @User 905133 told of his tale about looking through his PB account, I decided to go look at mine.

Well, it reminded me of all that stuff I got from Rigid Audio not long ago for a decent price. LOTS of stuff! I realized that I never went through all the libs. Heck I don't think I even opened the zip files. So I started looking for the d/ls in my little places I got for all these sample libraries. But I couldn't find them. So I started looking everywhere... because... and here it comes... I REMEMBER d/l all these pita things!! One at a time! This is not foggy memory, I remember Damn it!! I know I did it!

But I could not find them. So here I am d/l them again one at a time!!!

Something going on with PB and our memory. We may be d/l more that just plugins or libraries! A new form of the "Body Snatchers" perhaps?

9 minutes ago, craigb said:

Buying things, but never using them? 

I bought them when I was at work. Came home and d/l them with the intention of trying a few of them out that night. But the freaking d/l took so long I didn't have time to check them out!! That's why I know I remember!!! (I am sounding like Starship Kruppa here, ain't I?)

And here's the other thing, I never bought Kontakt (until recently) because I didn't want to go down that rabbit hole that I was seeing everyone else go down. So I only buy Kontakt libs I want. And I don't d/l all the free ones that are posted here. I just don't need all that!!

I know I d/l those libs. I am sure of that. 

I just can't find them! :)

1 hour ago, Wibbles said:

My alter-egos and I have signed up for dozens of commercial plugins that were "free for a limited". And so many of them were never installed. I have zero idea of what or where they all are.

Guilty!

(Or, has the kiddies say now-a-days, "Me too!")