Audio Damage 20th Anniversary Sale

cclarry

Twenty years and nearly sixty major releases later, we are extremely proud to have been a small part of hundreds of thousands of pieces of music, and we are excited to continue with you on your creative journey! 

In celebration of our two decades in business, (and also "back to school" and Labor Day, because why not?) here is a code for 40% off your order, good until September 1st. Enjoy!

code is TWODECADES

https://www.audiodamage.com/

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, pwalpwal said:

yeah he's a bit hit'n'miss with attitude, but the plugs are great

If plug-in boutique gets in on the action nd I get can the replicant 2 to 3 upgrade for 40% off I might do it. I really dislike Replicant 2 but maybe 3 is better? Think I got 2 for €14 or something and still regret it  

Edited by MrFigg

44 minutes ago, mibby said:

I hear good things about Other Desert Cities too and have been watching it for years. This is as low as I've seen that one. 

Anyone tried it?

I have not tried it but based on the video demo it has been on my wannabuy list...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mibby said:

The website says until Sept 1, so we should have one more day to waffle on this one.   :)

image.thumb.png.dfc0e6d20c2670b348922e23d4fb9e76.png

That's what I thought but the email I received today said that it was the last day.

"The final day of our 20th Anniversary Sale is upon us!"

Maybe they forgot August has 31 days 🤣

Edited by TheSteven

57 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

That's what I thought but the email I received today said that it was the last day.

"The final day of our 20th Anniversary Sale is upon us!"

Maybe they forgot August has 31 days 🤣

Oh! Totally passed over that email.  And here I thought it was YOU that was miscounting the days in the month.  😁

• Haha 2