In the Zone, with the help of drugs

bitflipper

"Chakra" sounds like a Latin hand percussion instrument.

As in "let me introduce you to Jorge, our percussionist, the most famous shakra player in all of Guatemala!". I imagine shakras sound like maracas filled with nickels and ball bearings. Mick Jagger would play them behind "You Can't Always Get What You Want". And there's probably a Kontakt library available.

58 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

"Chakra" sounds like a Latin hand percussion instrument.

As in "let me introduce you to Jorge, our percussionist, the most famous shakra player in all of Guatemala!". I imagine shakras sound like maracas filled with nickels and ball bearings. Mick Jagger would play them behind "You Can't Always Get What You Want". And there's probably a Kontakt library available.

They come with the Kundalini Plugin Suite! 😁 

On 8/29/2023 at 2:19 PM, craigb said:

Just to be clear, eating fat should not be a trigger to have foods that are bad for you in other ways!  Pizza (which I LOVE) is a great example.  It's NOT the (good) fat that's the problem, it's the grains (which turn into sugar in your body), the bad oils used, the cured meats, the bad fat and all the non-food chemicals that are used to make it look and taste better.

Eating uncured, sugar-free becan is NOT bad for you!  Gold level eggs are some of the absolute best things you could possible eat.

Unfortunately, pretty much all food advise that's been put out there by corrupt organizations masquerading as official sources is just about the exact opposite of what's healthy.  Following their advise IS a great way to end up on treatments for the rest of your life and make the pharmaceutical industry trillions (with a "T") of dollars of profit.  A while back I posted about the poison that some people use as an artificial sweetener, Aspartame.  Someone yelled B.S.! and posted a reply video of a supposed chemist saying it was good for you.  Although I didn't point it out back then (but probably should have), they didn't notice that the video was created by the same people who sell the crap.  People are easily programmed (it's what the bulk of my PhD work showed me), and not easily unprogrammed.  They can spend, literally, a few minutes listening to someone who claims to be an expert and believe it fully even when that "expert" is either an actor dressed up as a doctor or the highest paid Federal employee.  Yet, when confronted with someone else who has spent hundreds of hours researching the subject, they give the triggered response they were programmed to provide.  Without going too much farther down this very important rabbit hole, I'll just give one more example.  All Google search results are designed to provide whatever narrative those in control want people to think.  99.99% of all real results have now been censored with what used to be (supposedly) millions of results pared down to only 500 and most of those are official repeats (go test this yourself; try searching for something like "pizza" and count the actual results!).  On top of this, they provide "fact checkers" however, since few tend to look into things anymore, few notice that the so-called "fact-checking" sites are actually paid for by the exact same people who are lying to you in the first place.  In case you haven't noticed, almost all of the people that have been declared a nutjob have been right almost 100%!  Wake up and get back to thinking for yourself!

No, I DON'T want you to just believe me!  I want you to wake the f*** up and start questioning all of these corrupt "official" idiots telling you what's real.  Go do you own research using whatever resources you can (the Brave browser won't grab your info and censor you, but it still has to rely on results from Google, Bing, etc.).  It's not easy, but that's on purpose.  Yes, you're told NOT to question what they say and that should be a HUGE clue.  Go ask questions!  Lots of them!  

All of that out of the way, the worst health issue I've had happened after a four-day fast when I stupidly ate a full meal with meat followed by an entire bag of beef jerky!  That gave me four(!) days of absolute hell that felt like I was trying to pass stones.  What you have before, during and after a fast are very important.  This is why I must recommend watching this doctor's videos; they are very informative and easy to understand!

https://www.youtube.com/@drekberg

Alright ! who stole Craigs brain and stuck a Nobel Peace Prize winners brain in it 's place ...

Loved you post BTW ,

Kenny

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Unfortunately, pretty much all food advise that's been put out there by corrupt organizations masquerading as official sources is just about the exact opposite of what's healthy. 

Most of the articles are just sales pitches, masquerading as informative articles.

For example, the fertilizer industry produces 100 time more methane than all the cow farts and burps.

There are 12 essential nutrients plant-based vegans can't get from their food.

And so on.

Notes ♫

• Like 1

I have the teeth of an omnivore, both biting and grinding.

I have the digestive enzymes of an omnivore, those for digesting meat and some for digesting veggies

I have the alimentary canal of an omnivore, it's not a mile long like a horse, I don't chew cud like a cow or sheep, and I don't eat my feces to run them through the system a second time like a rabbit or deer.

Therefore, I should eat like an omnivore.

Notes ♫