Soundiron 12 Year Anniversary Sale

cclarry

29 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

What would you say are your 3 favourite things they make?

I’m quite fond of their later vocal libraries, Mimi Page Light and Shadow in particular, but the entire Voices of Wind collection is pretty pretty good. Then, the even more recent Hyperion orchestral series, on which I hope they will continue to build. 
Just checked. I must have over 30 of their libraries, and lots of them are quirky but interesting to say the least. Always made with dedication and professionalism. They are the other half of 8Dio from the days of Tonehammer and definitely the most interesting of both. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I’m quite fond of their later vocal libraries, Mimi Page Light and Shadow in particular, but the entire Voices of Wind collection is pretty pretty good. Then, the even more recent Hyperion orchestral series, on which I hope they will continue to build. 
Just checked. I must have over 30 of their libraries, and lots of them are quirky but interesting to say the least. Always made with dedication and professionalism. They are the other half of 8Dio from the days of Tonehammer and definitely the most interesting of both. 

Thanks Fleer!

I've seen the name plenty of times, but haven't really looked into them much at all. Will have to check them out 🙂

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Fleer said:

Mimi Page Light and Shadow in particular, but the entire Voices of Wind collection is pretty pretty good.

Completely agree with you. I like Strawberry from Voices Of Gaia too.

18 hours ago, Fleer said:

Then, the even more recent Hyperion orchestral series, on which I hope they will continue to build. 

Are these worth it if you already have some big name libraries already? e.g. CSS, Musical Sampling, etc.

19 hours ago, Fleer said:

I agree, Fleer. SoundIron libraries are consistently high quality and really well scripted. I definitely find them to be much better scripted then 8Dio libraries and overall,  produced with much greater attention to quality and detail.  I've never bought a SoundIron library that disappointed me. They're definitely an "A list" sample developer IMO. 

• Like 2