Best Service Step Up Promotion - Up to 60% Off upgrades

cclarry

Exclusively available at Best Service:

Take advantage of superb discounts of up to 60% on Upgrades and Crossgrades through September 3!

You also have the opportunity to purchase selected, time-limited Up- and Crossgrades, which are only available during the promotion!

Among these products you will find Crossgrades for Eduardo Tarilonte's Dark ERA as well as Ancient ERA Persia. Chris Hein Libraries owners also get their chance with temporary Winds, Brass, Guitars & Bass Crossgrades.

Special highlight: We offer the rare opportunity to save massively on The Orchestra & Elysion Up- & Crossgrades!

Please note that this offer only applies to download versions of our products!

https://www.bestservice.com/en/deals/step_up_promotion_2023_up_to_60_off_5221.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Best Service libraries go for 40% off every Black Friday, and maybe other times  too.  AFAIK this is the first time you have stuff for 60% off, assuming you already own the right library.  Perhaps some of you can school me if otherwise. 

The thing that's got my attention is the EthnoWorld Voices for $99.  The EthnoWorld instruments library is my favorite big world library (sorry  UVI World Suite) and I've always wanted the Voices too.    

Is it a big difference to go from $155 during BF to $99 now?    Hmmmm.... 🤔

• Like 1