Townesy Takes a Walk

jwnicholson78

16 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

Mesmerising to watch (those triplets 🙈) - this is perfect as it is.

Really enjoyed that and the piano sound is gorgeous btw. 👍👍👍

Andy

Thanks, Andy!  The piano sound is Native Instruments The Grandeur.   It's always been one of my favorites.

On 7/24/2023 at 11:29 AM, PhonoBrainer said:

Chops! It comes off great. Well done and your time was well spent!

Ever hear of "Temptation Rag"? That's one of my favorites, I bet you might like that one.

cheers,

-Tom

Thanks, Tom.  I do know Temptation Rag, and always really liked it.  I played several rags  in my time, I never learned that though.

Very well done, lots of work to write and play something like that ! . . . I used to tune pianos, back in the day, and one day I tuned a piano, and my client sat down after and played some incredible boogie woogie, now that felt so good . . . just like your piece did ! Took me back, great stuff Jeff, enjoyed thoroughly.

On 7/26/2023 at 11:15 PM, noynekker said:

Very well done, lots of work to write and play something like that ! . . . I used to tune pianos, back in the day, and one day I tuned a piano, and my client sat down after and played some incredible boogie woogie, now that felt so good . . . just like your piece did ! Took me back, great stuff Jeff, enjoyed thoroughly.

Thanks so much for the kind words and for sharing your memory.

I always thought it would be an excellent skill to have to be able to tune pianos.  Very cool!