Audio Assault "Shibalba" For FREE w/code

AMAD_Lab

3 minutes ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

I don't think it's a good idea to go with these for one particular reason. You have 10 downloads per license. Once those are gone, you're in IK territory.

You can simply back up your downloads.  One download could be installed on multiple machines, just don't treat each computer you own (or will own) as a new download and it is pretty reasonable to expect those 10 downloads lasting as long as you would even use them.

Amp sim tech is far beyond what it was.  And I personally don't expect these to have a long shelf life for anything other than calling back up a mix to get the sound you created at the time.  

Unlikely people are really going to want to use this in 5-10 years.

6 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

I don't think it's a good idea to go with these for one particular reason. You have 10 downloads per license. Once those are gone, you're in IK territory.

For me it is not a big problem to save an installation package, especially if there are not so many useless updates as with IK (only new components added that you may not/never own)!

But what is more important IMHO is that you are able to authorize your plugin/software on a new or changed system in any case! Luckily this is possible with Audio Assault (=good company! 😄), once you've done an offline activation you can save your key and it works on a changed/new computer!

• Like 3