Impact Soundworks FLASH SALE: updated Shreddage 3 Fretless!

cclarry

We just updated Shreddage 3 Fretless with new recordings and new features, and to celebrate, we’re offering 30% off until 11:59 pm EST on June 22!

Start with a gorgeous, buttery-smooth tone that works as beautifully for lead writing as it does for conventional bass lines. Choose from the three channels we used to record it: DI, plus two mics on a real amp.

The result is a mix-ready sound that shines across genres: jazz, fusion, new-age and more. Add a smooth workflow and Shreddage 3 Fretless will meet the demands of tight production deadlines every time. Featuring the multi-talented George “Norg” Nowik, who collaborated with us to find the perfect sound.

A POWERFUL, EASY-TO-USE LIBRARY

Acclaimed, user-friendly Shreddage 3.5 engine

Iconic “mwah” sound

Multi-signal instrument: DI plus two real amped channels

Selectable performance styles

Production-ready tones that fit seamlessly into your tracks

Legato (hammer/pull and slides) as well as four additional articulations and a variety of articulation effects

$89

https://impactsoundworks.com/product/shreddage-3-fretless

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ISWSTR50KX5H  Get $50 off with Magic Coupon Code. Don't forget to check your crossgrade eligibility. I managed to buy it for $12. 🤗🤑😃

Order details

ProductTotal

Shreddage 3 Fretless × 1$62

Subtotal:$62

Discount:-$50

Total:$12

• Like 5

You can also use it for other products.

Coupon is available for slightly older single instruments.

If you purchase a free version of any guitar product, you are eligible to upgrade to the full product.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, laglag said:

If you purchase a free version of any guitar product, you are eligible to upgrade to the full product.

Thank you very much for sharing that coupon code. It's amazing. I have both free guitars from them, Stratus and Precision, but I don't get any upgrade offers :(

After adding Free P Bass, I had upgrade price of $80 and coupon would bring it to $30.

But I didn't buy it as I have EZ Bass, Kontakt Stuff, UJAM Basses, Ample sounds and who knows what else.

But adding free bass library served up offer for XTC Amp  for $30 (coupon didn't work) and I wound up buying that!  :(

Edited by Greg