Is the US this messed up???

Sheens

I would be hard pressed to determine who in mankind's history could have accurately predicted  the eventual evolutionary state of affairs the human race would ultimately find itself in .

There was a time in human history when people looked to Darwin and Nostradamus's observations and predictions to clarify where mankind was heading .

Now if you ask me,  I would have to say  Idiocracy and WALL-E  are the 2 movies that best illustrate and hold the key as to accurately predicting the evolutionary path  mankind is currently on the road to heading ...😎

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 2

I think we are on the road to extinction. When we've changed the planet enough so that we can no longer grow food and the ocean no longer can support fish, we're done for.

The way the droughts and fires are increasing exponentially, and the fish kills from too warm water are happening, I can see that as the future of the human race.

The first thing to bounce back would probably be the insects.

Many predict that once we get to a heating point, a heating feedback loop will occur that will be impossible to stop. If they are correct, we probably won't see that day, but perhaps our grandchildren will.

But we keep driving huge monster trucks that haul nothing more than a week's groceries, wasting water on lawns, sending too many things (and tourists) into space, and running air conditioners which heat the climate which means we need more AC (catch 22).

I'm glad I was born a long time ago. It looks like I am only seeing the beginning of the end of humanity, and probably won't live through the terrible times that will come before our demise.

13 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

When it comes to the human race.  Mankind and Womankind can be Predictably Unpredictable .

Kenny

Hey Kenny,  like your guitar tone a lot....you record a real guitar amp ? 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

When it comes to the human race.  Mankind and Womankind can be Predictably Unpredictable .

Kenny

Dayam!  That was tasty!  ☺️👍

(I am worried that you might be hit with a copyright violation for the lyrics though... 🤣)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sheens said:

Hey Kenny,  like your guitar tone a lot....you record a real guitar amp ? 

Hi Sheens !  I recorded my guitar using the combination of an overdrive pedal pedal and selection of VST software in the box  ......

I'm glad you liked my guitar tone ... 🙂

4 hours ago, craigb said:

Dayam!  That was tasty!  ☺️👍

(I am worried that you might be hit with a copyright violation for the lyrics though... 🤣)

I'm glad you give this recorded performance a listen and liked what I played .🙂

The only way I can loose this copyright case in a court of law is if the opposing  prosecution hires an expert lipreading witness ...Even then it might not help their case.

My guitar is sort of lazy when it comes to learning a songs lyrics ....It usually likes to hum through the sections of a tune it don't know while making it up as we go along.

4 hours ago, Base 57 said:

And Kenny is playing the soundtrack.

Good Times

Hi Base 57 ! thank you for the kind word !

all the best,

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1