Tracktion Memorial Day sale and Waveform 12.5 update!

asprog

Celebrate Memorial Day and the launch of Waveform 12.5 with a massive site-wide 40% OFF SALE!

Now is the perfect time to upgrade to Waveform 12 or add to your music toolset with another plugin.

Waveform 12.5 is a free update for all Waveform 12 users. The update brings huge new features including enhanced support for video, DJ edit tools, stem separation and a whole host of workflow & UI improvements.

https://www.tracktion.com/products/waveform-pro-whats-new

Edited by asprog
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Yep and why I got off the bandwagon.

Still recommend folks check it out.

If you don't want their bells and whistles the free version would suffice.  As for free it's no Bandlab.

I thought about suggesting their need for offering more loyalty on their FB page but I really don't need another DAW to complicate my life.

Edited by Paul Young

9 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

If you don't want their bells and whistles the free version would suffice.  As for free it's no Bandlab.

I thought about suggesting their need for offering more loyalty on their FB page but I really don't need another DAW to complicate my life.

Me neither. I thought I saw the Fabfilter demo guy using it. So that’s why I thought it might be something worthwhile looking at. 

2 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

As for their DAW upgrade there is no loyalty pricing if you don't v11. 

$150 for waveform pro makes skipping updates effectively cheaper vs upgrading every version, which is currently $100 per version. No need for loyalty pricing 👍

• Great Idea 1

22 hours ago, Plumbee said:

$150 for waveform pro makes skipping updates effectively cheaper vs upgrading every version, which is currently $100 per version. No need for loyalty pricing 👍

$89 - It would be another DAW to my collection that would get ignored.

• Like 1

I went ahead upgraded as a hopeful replacement to Cubase, since a lot of the issues with plugins in Waveform have been corrected, at least on the mac. Waveform on windows had issues with plugin scaling on v11. However it's one of the few daws that inspires me to actually write and get songs done. I love the way it handles plugins and the arranger in a single window, without the need to switch between an inspector or mixer window. And also the new video options are right up there with Cubase. I wouldn't use Waveform for mixing though, for that I may use Reaper.