Image Line (FL Studio) 20% discount

ralfrobert

I bought FL Studio not so long ago for creative work. Upgraded to Signature now because discounts on this software are rare and it saves me the VAT. It's even better for folks in the US I think. 

Edited by ralfrobert

I bought FL studio so many years ago.

I really like how they get all cool new features over the years even though I never really finished a single song on FL studio. I wonder if I ever get used to it...

It looks super cool that you can use Patcher and creat your own GUI for it...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Quick Math said:

I bought FL studio so many years ago.

I really like how they get all cool new features over the years even though I never really finished a single song on FL studio. I wonder if I ever get used to it...

It looks super cool that you can use Patcher and creat your own GUI for it...

It's still tough for me since I started on a linear DAW at the turn of the century.   It's rare that they ever disappoint its users.  Few developers can match their loyalty.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

It's still tough for me since I started on a linear DAW at the turn of the century.

I've been watching some how-to videos lately that have used FL studio (and some that used Bitwig) and find myself asking how I could do similar on my daw, Studio One 6 Pro,

It seems that often enough, I can't, or it's not obvious.

Even on sale it's a lot of money, and a lot of learning, for something that might just be a passing interest for me.  But it looks like it'd be a fun adventure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paul P said:

I've been watching some how-to videos lately that have used FL studio (and some that used Bitwig) and find myself asking how I could do similar on my daw, Studio One 6 Pro,

It seems that often enough, I can't, or it's not obvious.

Even on sale it's a lot of money, and a lot of learning, for something that might just be a passing interest for me.  But it looks like it'd be a fun adventure.

FL is the typical dance genre DAW.  Live is the same way.  I love both and Live takes some time to get use to the everything interface with no real separate windows.

The FL user base seems to have insecurity issues thinking the company will go broke and change their business model despite the founders telling them it wont happen. They are well into the red.  Their demos are downloaded more than any DAW.  Despite their large product they are a very small company.   

3 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

It is definitely a lot of fun. I am trying to make one song sketch a day, and I love to sit down with FL Studio and toy around. From all the experiences with different DAWs, this is by far the most positive one. 

Once below the surface it is very deep.

Setting up Kontakt is annoying.

• Like 1