HorNET 🤫 SECRET SALE First time ever: HoRNet VHS 70% off

cclarry

I'm excited to share a secret sale with you - for the next 24 hours, our popular HoRNet VHS plugin is available to our mailing list subscribers at an incredible 70% discount!

Using the code SSVHS705 at checkout, you can now get HoRNet VHS and take advantage of its powerful features. It can apply frequency response correction to over 100 headphone models and comes with a room simulation algorithm to make the mixing experience with headphones more realistic. With HoRNet VHS, you can improve the accuracy of your audio mixing and mastering using headphones and create a more immersive audio experience.

Don't miss this amazing opportunity to get HoRNet VHS at an unbeatable price. Simply visit our website and enter the code SSVHS705 at checkout to receive your discount. But hurry, this offer is only available for the next 24 hours!

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-vhs/

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, BTP said:

How does one subscribe to their mailing list? If you can do it on their website, it's extremely well hidden.

Not sure, but I'm certainly on it.  They send emails multiple times a week as it is a revolving sales door.  Deals are posted here frequently enough.  I'd only sign up if you want to know about the free webinars they host related to their own plugins.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jngnz said:

No Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro for some reason. Got it for my AirPods Pro. But mostly for the plugin count.

Open a support ticket asking if they plan on adding your model.
 No guarantee that they'll add it but it shows them that there's an interest.

They added support for my AKG Q701 model after I asked, even though the reply I got for the ticket was noncommittal 
"we are planning to add many other models, not sure yours will be supported.
Just stay tuned for any news about the plugin."