Hope it's not something I said...

Sal Sorice

1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

From the looks of what I can see so far , I might have to go and get my glasses so I can see the nuts :D

I never had you down as the type that would want to, but it's nice that you feel comfortable enough to just be yourself here.😀

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, craigb said:

The irony is that I actually won a hard-body contest once AND I used to dance at Chip-N-Dales!  (Not as a Chip-N-Dale dancer, but when they opened the doors at 10pm and it became a normal nightclub - 30 guys joining 300 gals who were very frisky after just watching a s ex show!  The odds were definitely in our favor! 😁)

Sounds like you had a real good thing going there  for a while !

I guess the bowl of free peanuts at the bar was simply just too much temptation to resist .

For now let's place  the blame of all these drastic physical changes many of us are feeling on the Pandemic   :P

Animals-Squirrel-CantFindMyNuts.jpg

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

4 hours ago, paulo said:

I never had you down as the type that would want to, but it's nice that you feel comfortable enough to just be yourself here.😀

WOW ! this is absolutely the nicest thing you ever said too me in all my years here  ...🤪

Anyway !  I happen to like the squirrel pic you posted . I  posted what i though the squirrel " in the picture " may have been thinking  ..

Since we are on this subject we all know squirrel 's have way too much fur to look good dressed up in a bikini .

Woah ! wait a minute here , on second thought I just realized if I had a squirrel dressed in a bikini when I was a little baby instead of the boring generic     teddy bear they forced on me ,  my life may have turned  out a lot different    😉

92d2afd4cc7dddbc1aa9c55795e304d7--a-squi

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

had a squirrel dressed in a bikini when I was a little baby instead of the  boring generic teddy bear they forced on me ,  my life may have turned  out a lot different   

So much potential lost!!!

LOL!!!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Grem said:

So much potential lost!!!

LOL!!!

I am not kidding when I say what I'm about to say  ...this is the absolute truth and it really did happen too me   .

After wasting over 20 years of intense therapy I saw my baby pictures when I got older and there was no  teddy bear or little furry stuffed lamb chop for me to dribble , squeeze , and nibble on .

My Parents had taken all  my  younger baby pictures with me holding a stuffed skunk ! 

I soon realized those baby pictures  were an important event that altered the shape and molded the directional orbit of my life because I knew just about everybody else had a teddy bear   . Often times I will just tell people I had a teddy bear just to fit in .( like I did here in another post )

As Epiphany 's go , this one  sure helped me understand the inner mental working 's of  the outer edges of my mental and emotional  sanity .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

On 4/19/2023 at 12:53 AM, craigb said:

Animals-Squirrel-CantFindMyNuts.jpg

Things ain't what they were in the 80's 🥳 as far as couples intimacy go's .

Now a days with everything  health wise that has been going around you might be able to stay healthier for much longer because not being able to find your nuts in today's day and age is not such a big deal after all . A lot of people seem to have that problem .

Finding your nuts is one thing but lets face it ,

The simple truth of the matter is your nuts don't always have your best interests in mind . The world seems to be full of people that had everything life had to offer . Love , Money Security , Property , Prestige  , all those interesting little VST things , and with one slip of the nuts they lost it all.

In a way not being in a relationship where your nuts call all the shots may be a good thing after all for some people .

Short arm's and not being able to reach the the Southern Artillery appears to be  a  problem and deal breaker of sorts for me .

I'm simply just way too young and sexually frustrated as it is to allow myself to turn into a  grey short haired mini T Rex that acts like he lost his boys at the vet and is now masquerading around town as a cute furry squirrel 😅

Plus with arms that short nobody in their right mind is ever gonna invite any one out to the Friday Night All You Can Eat Peanut Restaurants Buffet.  Why ? Because  with arms that short   , you ain't never gonna be able to reach into your pockets for your wallet and pay for your share of the check  😉

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

After wasting over 20 years of intense therapy I saw my baby pictures when I got older and there was no  teddy bear or little furry stuffed lamb chop for me to dribble , squeeze , and nibble on .

My Parents had taken all  my  younger baby pictures with me holding a stuffed skunk ! 

Kenny's Parents back in the day:

" Every single time we try and take a picture of our lovely little stuffed skunk, that darn kid picks it up"

• Haha 2

On 4/21/2023 at 8:35 AM, craigb said:

Animation-ThatsAP.gif

Do you remember all the times you wanted The Chunk-N-Dale's to promote you up the ranks  to  Cannon Ball Man ?  

Keep posting stuff like this and you may find yourself next in line for getting shot out of the cannon a lot sooner than you think  😁

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Great Idea 1

DPbeTL8.jpg

We at The Chunk-N Dales organization are very glad to see you are interested in becoming a Chunk -N -Dale - Cannon Ball Man  .

We have streamlined the application  process to make it as simple as possible for all parties interesting in climbing the heights our corporate  job ladder .

The first step you need to do is make an appointment with our front office .  Then show up on time for your Cannon fitting .

Once in the comfort of the private room we will provide for you , our fitting processes is simple as A. B. C. 1. 2. 3  .

You drop your drawers , then we will take an accurate  measurement of your Patoot !

Now before you jump to any non reality based  conclusions or fan any fears you may be having about our process. Let us reassure you , we need to measure you in this very precise  fashion because we need to know what sized Cannon Bore is the absolute correct size for you and your plus sized physical measurements . .

The safety of all our employees are one of our main concerns here at Chunk - N - Dales!  In addition to our stringent safety protocols ,  We wouldn't want you getting stuck halfway down the Cannon when it is time for things to go Boom !🤘

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz