Lunacy Audio PASTELS Expansion Release Plus 40% off Everything

Brian Lawler

They OBVIOUSLY have a LOT of issues with their website, which is sad.  The current sale is 40% off
so that makes the Everything Bundle $130 and if you already have the Cube Mini, then that SHOULD
knock another $39 off, which makes it $91.  Methinks they need to spend a little more time addressing their
Website and System.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

40 minutes ago, cclarry said:

They OBVIOUSLY have a LOT of issues with their website, which is sad.  The current sale is 40% off
so that makes the Everything Bundle $130 and if you already have the Cube Mini, then that SHOULD
knock another $39 off, which makes it $91.  Methinks they need to spend a little more time addressing their
Website and System.

Probably, but maybe they don’t want the freebie people to get it cheaper?

Can't speak for others, but in my case that just means I will absolutely never ever get this.

• Like 1

If you have any issues with Lunacy Audio, just write them.  They got back to me in a day and solved my problem. 

I think CUBE is one of the most innovative synths to be released in recent years. The user interface is easy to understand and fun to use.   Because the design sets up constant modulation, you can get great sounds too.  It's my favorite new synth after Pigments.  My only problem with it is that the paths screen makes me a little dizzy, so I don't usually have that up. 

I like the company policy of regularly releasing free preset packs.  Like Audiomodern.  You get exactly the same thing in a $39 Output expansion for free.

You just have to pay for expansions when they bring in new samples.  As they add content, CUBE gets better and better.  You can also add your own samples.

Probably Black Friday is the best time, though.   I bet I could have gotten PASTELS for less than $22 if I waited.  But I don't mind.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

If you have any issues with Lunacy Audio, just write them.  They got back to me in a day and solved my problem. 

I think CUBE is one of the most innovative synths to be released in recent years. The user interface is easy to understand and fun to use.   Because the design sets up constant modulation, you can get great sounds too.  It's my favorite new synth after Pigments.  My only problem with it is that the paths screen makes me a little dizzy, so I don't usually have that up. 

I like the company policy of regularly releasing free preset packs.  Like Audiomodern.  You get exactly the same thing in a $39 Output expansion for free.

You just have to pay for expansions when they bring in new samples.  As they add content, CUBE gets better and better.  You can also add your own samples.

Probably Black Friday is the best time, though.   I bet I could have gotten PASTELS for less than $22 if I waited.  But I don't mind.

In my case they replied in less then 10 minutes and got it resolved right away.

I am impressed!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smde said:

In my case they replied in less then 10 minutes and got it resolved right away.

I am impressed!

They were quick to get back to me as well.  The pricing was wrong on the main page even if I was logged in.  I had to go to my account and select "complete my bundle" or some such.  The CSR said they were aware of the issue.  Guess maybe it is still wonky.

• Like 3

I upgraded to the whole bundle as well. The website was very difficult to use and at some point it just spilled out one error after the other. Their marketing certainly worked because the free Cube Mini really impressed me and was the deciding factor for my purchase.

Edited by UnbiasedAlpaca
  • Like 1