Lunacy Audio PASTELS Expansion Release Plus 40% off Everything

Brian Lawler

$29 Intro, regular $49.  Log in for "complete your bundle" price (mine was $22)

ALSO: Spring sale 40% off everything.  Full bundle $199.  Be sure to sign up for the newsletter to get additional 10% off code (it does stack).

A fresh bouquet of harp and mallet sounds

Pastels is a CUBE expansion that blends glittering plucks with colorful mallet-based instruments to add a radiant, blooming aura to any production.       

Packed with some of our most exquisitely sampled instruments yet, Pastels offers a range of gorgeous harp articulations, playful kalimba plucks, and a wide variety of mallet-based sounds, including marimba, vibraphone, and steelpan. 

Pastels is perfect for delicate melodies and soundscapes in lofi productions but works equally well for pop, hip hop, EDM, or cinematic scores.

https://lunacy.audio/products/pastels/

Edited by Brian Lawler
40% sale info
  • Thanks 2

If you are making a first time purchase from Lunacy Audio direct, use the NEWSLETTER10 code for an additional 10% off.  It can only be used once per account, so you should get the everything bundle for $90 from the free PB Mini.  That's a deal btw.  Good sounds in there.

• Great Idea 1

48 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Upgrade to the Everything Bundle from MINI is $99!

How? It's $130 for me and $154 with VAT. Using code newsletter10 knocks it to $130 with taxes, but still. :(

edit: it worked now. For some reason. This site is buggy af.

Edited by jngnz

6 minutes ago, jngnz said:

How? It's $130 for me and $154 with VAT. Using code newsletter10 knocks it to $130 with taxes, but still. :(

Maybe cclarry  also has Rumble and $99 is in USD?

I just paid around 130 CAD for everything bundle. I had Mini + Rumble.

I was not really sure before I bought it but now I am happy with the purchase! I find it really unique and fun.

14 minutes ago, smde said:

Maybe cclarry  also has Rumble and $99 is in USD?

I just paid around 130 CAD for everything bundle. I had Mini + Rumble.

I was not really sure before I bought it but now I am happy with the purchase! I find it really unique and fun.

I also have Mini and Rumble. Some guy on KVR even said it was $80 and he used "newsletter10" to get it to $60. Maybe it varies by region and I'm being punished for where I'm from because we started a few world wars.

Edited by jngnz

40 minutes ago, jngnz said:

edit: it worked now. For some reason. This site is buggy af.

I was wrong...it ends up being $199.  The cart said $99 before I clicked through to checkout!
The NEWSLETTER10 code is better...otherwise it's $229 with the cube-mini code

Edited by cclarry
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, jngnz said:

I also have Mini and Rumble. Some guy on KVR even said it was $80 and he used "newsletter10" to get it to $60. Maybe it varies by region and I'm being punished for where I'm from because we started a few world wars.

For me newsletter10 didn’t work. Site would only allow one coupon, some mini upgrade coupon or newsletter10 coupon.

When I added newsletter10 coupon it removed mini upgrade coupon.

Edited by smde
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, smde said:

For me newsletter10 didn’t work. Site would only allow one coupon, some mini upgrade coupon or newsletter10 coupon.

When I added newsletter10 coupon it removed mini upgrade coupon.

Right!  It's one or the other, and the NEWSLETTER10 code makes it cheaper than the "CUBE-MINI" code

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Right!  It's one or the other, and the NEWSLETTER10 code makes it cheaper than the "CUBE-MINI" code

No it doesn’t. The site is broken. It's $19 vs $39. Try removing the everything bundle and re-adding it.

• Great Idea 1

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

At first, the site added some mini upgrade coupon by itself.

When I added NEWSLETTER10 coupon, mini upgrade coupon was auto removed and price went up.

So I removed NEWSLETTER10 coupon and site again auto added mini upgrade coupon and lowered the total price.

• 2 weeks later...