Song Association Game :D

Notes_Norton

I'm sooooo tempted to put up something by Roger Waters just to see Pragi's "**** Roger Waters!" reply!  🤣

(Or U2!  Although I don't think it makes any sense to knock the music of an artist or band just because one or more of the main members is a d0uche nozzle, I definitely can't stand it when they use their assumed audience to preach politics!)

My favorite U2 one:  During a concert in Ireland, Bono holds up his hands and demands quiet.  Then he starts to slowly clap his hands above his head while he announces to the crowd "Every time I clap my hands, a child dies in Africa!" to which someone near the stage yells "Well then stop fooking doing it!!!" 😆

Edited by craigb
Stupid fooking censorship!
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, craigb said:

I'm sooooo tempted to put up something by Roger Waters just to see Pragi's "**** Roger Waters!" reply!  🤣

(Or U2!  Although I don't think it makes any sense to knock the music of an artist or band just because one or more of the main members is a d0uche nozzle, I definitely can't stand it when they use their assumed audience to preach politics!)

My favorite U2 one:  During a concert in Ireland, Bono holds up his hands and demands quiet.  Then he starts to slowly clap his hands above his head while he announces to the crowd "Every time I clap my hands, a child dies in Africa!" to which someone near the stage yells "Well then stop fooking doing it!!!" 😆

U2 is okay, I've seen them a few times. The Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby tours.

David The Edge  Evans plays a mean guitar although the preaching gets a little over the top.

Edited by Old Joad

6 hours ago, craigb said:

Another answer could have been "Well pay your fecking taxes then!".

And the irony is that the band have more wealth than the entire audience put together.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Old Joad said:

U2 is okay, I've seen them a few times. The Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby tours.

David The Edge  Evans plays a mean guitar although the preaching gets a little over the top.

the rest of the band are apparently somewhat embarrased by mr bono's preaching

the flick edge made with page & white is worth a watch (if only to see edge's "pedal board" https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1229360/

• Great Idea 1