Jump to content
Notes_Norton

Song Association Game :D

Recommended Posts

Song Association Game....

 One rule: Follow the song posted with an associated song.

Explanation:

You could use a word or more from either the Song title or the Artist's name.

For example:
Sherry - The Four Seasons could be followed by
The Four Seasons - Vivaldi

...

Or a related concept:

Hot Rod Lincoln - Commander Cody could be followed by

Highway Star - Deep Purple since they both are about fast cars.

...

Or something in the lyrics (but please post the lyric line).

Let's Go Get Stoned - Ray Charles could be followed by

Rainy Day Women No 12 & 35 - Bob Dylan

(lyrics = Everybody must get stoned)

...

Or any other association. If the association isn't obvious, please explain it so we all can get it.

Try not to post repeats, but it's OK if you do -- it's only a game and we aren't keeping score.

So I'll start the new game with...............................

"Still Crazy After All These Years" - Paul Simon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, you did good.

What did you win? The respect and admiration of your peers, and who could ask for anything more?

On with the game....

"Crazy On You" - Heart

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Notes_Norton said:

Thanks, you did good.

What did you win? The respect and admiration of your peers, and who could ask for anything more?

On with the game....

"Crazy On You" - Heart

I'm Going Off the Rails on a Crazy Train -- Ozzy Osborne

"...the barbor shaves another customer..." Penny Lane, the Beatles.

 

Edited by razor7music

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, razor7music said:

I'm Going Off the Rails on a Crazy Train -- Ozzy Osborne

"...the barbor shaves another customer..." Penny Lane, the Beatles.

 

Half penny, two penny, back in the States.....Styx

Statesboro Blues.......Pat Travers

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Bell Bottom Blues, Derek and the Dominos

Rain. By The Beattles.

Edited by Joad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Joad said:

Bell Bottom Blues, Derek and the Dominos

Rain. By The Beattles.

Purple Rain -- Prince

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, razor7music said:

Purple Rain -- Prince

 

 

 

Edited by paulo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Manic Depression. Jimi Hendrix.

Run Like Hell. Pink Floyd.

Edited by Joad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I didn't explain myself clearly in the instructions. Post only one song, that is associated with the song the previous forumite potsted.

I'll choose Run LIke Hell since it was last and associate that with,

Highway To Hell - AC/DC

And the next song posted must have some association with that one. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

37 minutes ago, MusicMan11712 (aka Dr. Steve) said:

John Murtaugh ‎– Blues Current (1970)

"Take Me To The River" - Al Green

 

association to the above song:
There is always a downstream current in a river

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Notes_Norton said:

I guess I didn't explain myself clearly in the instructions. Post only one song, that is associated with the song the previous forumite potsted.

I'll choose Run LIke Hell since it was last and associate that with,

Highway To Hell - AC/DC

And the next song posted must have some association with that one. :D

Ah--one long chain. My bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Joad said:

Down By The River. Neil Young.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MusicMan11712 (aka Dr. Steve) said:

Brown Shoes Don't Make It

--FZ

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paulo, I may be dense, but I didn't get the association between "Brown Shoes Don't Make It" by Zappa and "Breath After Breath" by Duran Duran.

OK,  last entry was "Breath After Breath" by Duran Duran and even though I didn't get it, I'll go with

"Every Breath You Take" - Police.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×