Well, it made me titter😄

Well my little titter bird had a DNA test done today .

We are hopeful we may  eventually be re united with our long lost titter that was separated at birth .

We are so optimistic of a possible reconciliation we even wrote and played a theme-song  for the happy day   .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, craigb said:

Are Hope and Joy Siamese twins? 🤔

No Hope and Joy are not Siamese twins. They are far greater than Siamese twins because they form a synergistic relationship of powerful autonomous  entities of power that have joined  forces to reach the very foundations of any persons life they happen to enrich .

The pictures you posted have one Siamese twin group on the top ,  and a set of actors for the second pic .

In any case , I don't necessarily believe two heads are better than one unless evolution has finally brought humankind to the point where "some of us" are born with "two peckers" and or " two heads" .  The "endowed chosen few " among us will then be able to achieve a fully satisfying mind blowing crowd inspired happy ending while enjoying  a totally unique erotic sensual massage with only two people  :D

sound right to you ?

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

The "endowed chosen few " among us will then be able to achieve a fully satisfying mind blowing crowd inspired happy ending while enjoying  a totally unique erotic sensual massage with only two people

Wow!! LOL!! Quote Of The Day right there!!

LoL!!

• Haha 1