Output Updates

husker

One of my most used keys on my StreamDeck is a multiaction button that opens all the the updaters I have installed on my DAW.  Simple button that I run once a day to see what updates are available, and a huge timesaver.  I had to remove the Output Portal as it never remembered my account, so I never really log into it to see what updates are available.

However, I did run it today, and there are updates for Movement, Portal, and Thermal.   Have no idea on how long they have been out there, but it may be worth checking  to see if you have any updates.

No Changelog that I could see on their site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, husker said:

One of my most used keys on my StreamDeck is a multiaction button that opens all the the updaters I have installed on my DAW.  Simple button that I run once a day to see what updates are available, and a huge timesaver.  I had to remove the Output Portal as it never remembered my account, so I never really log into it to see what updates are available.

However, I did run it today, and there are updates for Movement, Portal, and Thermal.   Have no idea on how long they have been out there, but it may be worth checking  to see if you have any updates.

Their probably isn't any update. 

9 hours ago, husker said:

The only update is their hub to 2.0

Edited by kitekrazy