SampleTekk Springsale - 90% off on everything!

cclarry

28 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I was thinking of owning all of them.

The only ones I don't own are some of the different mics for Black Grand (I only have the close mic version) and the Player version of Black Grand,  which Per told me I  shouldn't bother getting after owning the full retail version. I was hoping he'd put his new piano for HALion in his shop. Even though I prefer KONTAKT,  for how cheap everything is at 90% off, I'd happily pick it up. 

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

If you were to spend $25 or less what would be your choices?

If I had $25 as my budget and I did not already own it, TVBO is the easy answer. Otherwise, it would be the Rain Piano, Tubed Keys, ST Harpsichord, BOB Brass, and the Pump Organ. 

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

15 hours ago, TheSteven said:

If you were to spend $25 or less what would be your choices?

@TheSteven My favorites are (all prices are in USD):

GRAND PIANO: White Grand MK II($9.90), Black Grand MK II( the full version, with all mics, is $19.90), Small Studio Grand ($7.90)
UPRIGHT PIANO: Rain Piano MK II ($7.90)

If I had an absolute budget of $25USD, I would likely go with White Grand MKII ($9.90), Black Grand Close ($4.90) and Rain Piano MK II ($7.90). There's no way you couldn't be happy with picking all of that up for such a low price.

I own Black  Grand Close MKII and have yet to get the other mics, but am contemplating it during the current sale.

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 2